|17|

DEYJAH

"So this is the city that never sleeps?"

"I still can't believe you've never been to New York..." Corey laughed and I playfully punched him

"I like to stay warm big head..."

"Come on let's go eat..." He took me in his arms and we walked in the restaurant

The cameras flashed and I knew it was TMZ, they started to bombard us. As we sat down at our table.

"I'm sorry ... we can leave if you're uncomfortable."

"It's fine , I'm cool if you cool Dey." I smiled and looked down at the menu

It's been a month. Tez took the kids and my mom said I needed to get out of Miami.

"You can't sit around depressed Deyjah, I packed your bags find somewhere to go..."

"I just wanna see my kids ma!"

For weeks I was depressed , Tez was only letting me FaceTime the kids. He started taking Jaliyah to therapy and he wouldn't let me be present.

So Corey , being my bestfriend got me outta Miami and flied me to New York. I met his mom and beautiful Callie. They are so loving.

I've been out here for two weeks and I could honestly get used to this life. Of course the blogs have a lot to say but I don't care I'm staying true to me.

I miss my kids but maybe it's best they stay with Tez for a while.

The food came and Corey's looked so good I stuck my fork over there and he swatted my hands away.

I pouted and he sighed letting me have some. The night was filled with us laughing and talking. I enjoyed my time with Corey he is an amazing friend.

The car around and Corey opened the door for me helping me get inside. He came around and we drove to his condo.

"How much longer you staying?"

"Am I staying out my welcome? You ready for me to kick rocks?" He popped his lips

"Why you always thinking the worse ? I was asking because I honestly don't want you to go..." he said looking over grabbing my hand , it actually warmed my heart

"Well I'll stay longer then..." I mean I have nothing else to do

We pulled up and he came over to my door and helped me out. He opened the door and we got onto the elevator.

I pressed the button for his floor and I hugged Corey as we went up, he knew how afraid I was if elevators.

We got off and he opened the door and I instantly kicked off my high top boots and threw myself on the couch.

"Corey?" He had disappeared into his room

He came around the corner and posted up on the wall grabbing his beard , shirtless in some Gucci joggers.