|30|

THE FINAL CHAPTER💕

12 HOURS LATER

"No pulse... charge again!"

The doctors tried to revive the body as the heart monitor beeped but the heart was weak.

They knew their patient was dying.

They shocked the body hoping it would strengthen the heartbeat but that did not work.

"Come on you're not dying on me!" The doctor pumped where the heart is as the other pressured the wound.

All failed when they heard the flatline but that didn't stop the doctor from pumping she wanted a save a life.

But all failed when we the monitor flatlined.

"COME ON"

12 HOURS EARLIER

"Armani baby lemme help you fix your tie..." I did his tie and he went off to do his own thing

Today was Tamara's big day and I was most definitely happy for her but I had this weird feeling.

I was nauseous and just jumpy. I cleared my throat and called Jaliyah.

"Yea ma..."

"Lemme see your outfit girl."

"Cute

"Cute..." She has a faint smile

"Listen I know things haven't great for you in while, but your father and I just want the best for you."

"We don't want you making the same mistakes we did growing up."

She nodded and hugged me , my eyes widened because it had been so long. She pulled away and then walked out the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I started on my makeup. My life has been full from birth.

I was born into the family of a rapper. Our family had a TV show that was very successful.

High school I met Tez and I fell in love with him. I got pregnant with Jaja and we moved to North Carolina.

We raised her alone many miles alway from our family. Tez and I fell in and out of love and then we decided to get married.