|19|

The COMBS above😍

Chris is not Messiah's real dad, if you don't remember in Finding Deyjah Tamara baby daddy left her.

TAMARA

"Messiah and Chris come here now! I been said get these dishes washed..."

"I'll whoop yo ass in this all day son... I'm the king!" Chris yelled as they played 2k in the living room

I sighed and went on to wash the dishes. After I finished I wiped down the counters. Honestly , I think I'm pregnant again.

My emotions have been all over the place lately along with my appetite. Chris and I haven't been on the best terms as of lately when he out on tour a picture of him on the shade room always slides into my dms with him in the girl surrounded my groupies.

Over the years it's made me insecure if my own body. I am getting up in age these days. I stuck my by man because no man is perfect you gon have to pick the one you're willing to stick with.

Faith and Messiah are the light of my life they have grown up into kids I am so proud of. Faith has decided she doesn't want to go to college and I was disappointed honestly.

But she wants to pursue an acting career she has wanted to model and act since she could walk and talk. I don't doubt her I know she'll make me proud.

Messiah wants to follow in Christian footsteps and be a rapper/ producer. They know what they want their future to be my job is to lead them towards that, keep them leveled.

"Whatcha over here think bout boo?" Chris said coming behind me kissing my neck

"I think I'm pregnant , Chris." He sighed rubbing his hands down his face

"What's the problem?" I honestly didn't expect this reaction out of him

"You really think we ready for a baby right now?"

"I don't see how we aren't we are financially stable, the kids are practically grown now... our lives are in the right place."

"Also Tamara I'm on and off tours in the studio day in and day out..."

"The studio on the basement still works , I remember you used to work in their to be closer to your family. What happened to that Chris?" He sighed

"I'm not ready for no baby T..." he walked away from me I scoffed and before I knew it I was crying

COREY

"Daddy daddy daddy look at me!" Callie squealed and slid down the slide

I laughed as I walked her it's moments like this that I want to be surrounded around everyday.

The thought of moving Callie to Miami with me has crossed my mind but I know I couldn't do that to my mom or most importantly to Callie. She was use to New York she loves it here.

"Come on baby girl time to go it's getting cold..." I wrapped her in her scarf and then put her in the Rover.

I drove to my moms house and by the time I was there Callie was knocked out. I grabbed and unlocked the door the house. My nostrils were filled with the smell of food meaning my mama was throwing down.