|23|

6 more chapter 👩🏽‍💻

3 WEEKS LATER

"No pulse... charge again!"

The doctors tried to revive the body as the heart monitor beeped but the heart was weak.

They knew their patient was dying.

They shocked the body hoping it would strengthen the heartbeat but that did not work.

"Come on you're not dying on me!" The doctor pumped where the heart is as the other pressured the wound.

All failed when they heard the flatline but that didn't stop the doctor from pumping she wanted a save a life.

But all failed when we the monitor flatlined.

"COME ON"

3 WEEKS EARLIER

"We needa talk..." I brought up as Corey and I laid in bed together watching movies , he nodded for me to go on.

"On my birthday Tez came over as you know. He dropped a birthday present by but he also— confessed his feelings for me." His eyes widened and he shook his head

"You broke things off with me and went back to Miami to pick up the kids and we —kissed." Corey took his arms from around me and put his head in his hands

I bit my lip with anxiety not knowing what he would do next. Would he kicked me out? Curse me out? I didn't have a clue until he asked

"Do you love him?"

"Yes I love him that's the father of my kids."

"Well lemme ask you this Deyjah... are you in love with him?" I bit my tongue because I didn't know, I had mixed feelings so I sided with

"Noo I'm not in love with him... I'm in love with you Corey , I love you." I said straddling his lap because it was true.

I am in love with Corey but I have mixed feelings for Tez. I'll put those feelings on hold because I don't want to lose Corey.

Tez has a baby on the way and a girlfriend. It's a lot of baggage that comes with him but with Corey he shines light in my life.

He kissed my lips and told me that he loved me too. I hugged him and he placed kisses on my neck knowing what that does to me.

Then he started to fiddle with my shorts, until he got his hand inside of my panties. He instantly inserted two fingers inside of me making me gasp.

—————

"I have to go back to my kids... you'll be back in Miami soon you know they would love to see you..." I said to Corey as he walked me to my gate

"I'll be there in a week. I have another meeting around here on Friday then I will hop on a flight to you..."

I nodded and Corey brought in hugging me. They called the final call for the boarding off my flight.