|25|

4 More Chapters...

Thank you for all the comments it has really inspired me to keep writing this book💕

JALIYAH

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around I realized I was in Rashaad's apartment.

My parents thought I got on that plane to Atlanta but I didn't. I knew my grandparents wouldn't call because they think i have to stay in Miami for school.

I looked over to see Rashaad sleeping. I looked in mirror and pulled my hair up into a bun.

No one knew I was here in Miami and I planned to keep it that way. I'm going to Atlanta but I needed more time to be with Shad.

DEYJAH

I got up early and cooked breakfast for Corey. He decided that he'll stay a little longer and I was happy that he did.

I cooked bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausage for Corey and I. Music played through the kitchen as I cooked in one of Corey's t-shirt.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved to the music with me, making me smile.

"Morning..." He said kissing my cheek

"Good morning."

"It smells good in here..."

I finally finished cooking and I made our plates.

"Cranberry-Apple? Or Orange Juice?" I asked

"Cranberry Apple." I poured his juice and sat our plates on the table.

My phone started to ring so I quickly picked it up.

"Hey Nique Nique..." I said answering the phone

"What you doing Dey?" It sounded like she was sniffling

"Corey and I are just having breakfast wassup you okay?" Corey dropped his fork and signaled for me to come sit

"Mama— ma is in the hospital. We need you here Deyjah."

"She wants to see you, Tez, Jaliyah and Corey..." I put phone on speaker

"What's wrong with mama?" I said worried

"And what you mean Jaliyah she is already there?"

"Noo she is in Miami with Tez, taking extra classes for next year." I furrowed my eyes

"Lemme call you back Nique." I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair

I quickly called Tez.

"Hello?"

"Tez is Jaliyah Kynlee Carter with you?"

"Noo I thought she was in Atlanta." Corey eyes widened and now I was livid.

I told Tez about how we all had to take a flight to Atlanta to visit my mom. But first we had to find our child and we had an idea of where she was.