Chapter 46

Jess's parents were very upset that they weren't informed about her relationship with Jason taking a dangerous turn for the worst. I explained how hard it is to actually tell someone, taking it from someone with persoanl experience helped I guess.

"Nathan mentioned something about a troubled relationship you had." Karen informed me.

"What else has Nathan told you?" It was only me and Karen in the room sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Nothing much really. He told me how you were mistreated by a fan also but it was all sorted out."

"Nothing about why I took what she said so hard?" I questioned her seriously.

"No why? What else happened? If you're alright with telling me." I smiled at her calmly.

"You're letting me live in your house for who knows how long. You're my boyfriends mother, you are practically my mother. Of course I will tell you." I didn't know where I should start.

"Ok well for starters... I was bullied my whole life. It got really bad. I reulted to self harm. I have run away multiple times, I was in an abusive relationship and on top of all of that, I have attempted to kill myself numerous times. I have 'fallen in love' I have had my heart shattered. I've had eating disorders, basically I've been through it all. But it made me stronger and all though I'm not exactly proud of everything I've done I'm proud to tell people I've gotten through it and it made me who I am." I was teary eyed but I wasn't crying. "I'm sorry if that makes you look at me any differently." I looked up and Karen was crying hystericaly. She got up from her seat and I stood also. She gave me a huge hug and put her hand on the back of my head. Like a mother trying to comfort her child.

"Kayla, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here I see you as my daughter after the conversation I had with Nath-" She bit her tongue real quick. I shot up from the hug.

"What conversation?" I started smiling.

"Oh uh just one about how he was looking at flats for you two to move into together." I was grinning ear to ear.

"Like living together?" I couldn't believe this.

"Yeah. Sweety you are an amazing girl and I can tell from the way he is with you that you mean a lot to him. I think you;re a great girl, role model for Jess, and an amazing practical daughter."

"Thank you Mrs. Sykes."

"Call me Karen love."

"Thanks, Karen." I went and found Nathan.

"Hey! I think we need our on flat." I winked at him.

"Well hello to you too." He pulled me into a hug by my hip.

"Hi babe." I kissed his cheek.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I've been looking for one then eh? I found one a bit away think it could be good." I kissed him.

"I love you so much." He picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you more then you will ever know." He layed me down and layed next to me stroking my hair.