Chapter 35

We only had 4 mor edays here in New York. Which was really only 3 because the fourth day all we were doing was packing and jumping on two seperate planes. I hated the thought of that. Me going back to my home and Nathan going all the way to a differenet country... which was his home. Today the boys wer eperforming on a morning show and then a concert at night. We woke up at four am sharp and started getting ready. The show started at seven and sound check was at six. I woke Nathan up by kissing him on the cheek.

"Good morning." He said in his sleepy voice. I smiled and sat up.

"Good morning. Big day today!" I said holding his hand.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I could tell he just wanted to go to sleep.

"Four in the morning love." He rolled over and burried his face in the pillow. "Come on got to get ready." I eventually coaxed him out of bed and he started to get ready. We were all finally ready at five o clock and we arrived at the studio at five thirty. The boys rehearsed Chasing The Sun and Glad You Came which were the two songs they were singing today.

"Hi boys I'm Loranne. You guys are amazing!" The talk show host said to them once they were done practicing.

"Thanks!" Tom pipped up giving her a hug.

"Ok well I can't wait to see how the audience reacts to you boys! See you in a bit!" She walked off to her dressing room and closed the door. Me and Cheyenne were in the boys dressing room talking about how we were going to miss the boys.

"So are you going back with Nathan?" Chey asked me sipping her tea.

"I wish, but my mom said no." I looked up at her sadly.

"Oh, my mom told me I had to cme home and visit for a little and them I was aloud to go over. It's just she wants to see me first since we've been gone so long and I'm only 17." She laughed a little.

"You're lucky. My mom said no flat out. It really sucks. Cheyenne, I love him. I don't mean 'Oh my god I love him Nathan Sykes oh my god!' No. I mean I've never loved anyone this much. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world and he treats me like an absolute princess. I don;t feel myself when I'm not with him and without him I'm nothing." She could tell how much I really mean twhat I was saying and how important he was to me.

"It's ok. Try telling your mom this and maybe she will come around and let you come over with me. Although I'm not going to Gloucester, but still." Our conversation stopped abruptly when we heard the door open. Scooter came in the room.

"He-hey!" He said cheerfully. "You must be Kayla and Cheyenne!" He gave us hugs and talked to us for a few minutes. "Alright well they perform Chasing The Sun in ten minutes if you come with me you can watch it from th eedge of the stage." We followed Scooter and stood slightly in front of the side curtain. I saw Nathan and he smiled at me. I gave him a thumbs up and blew him a kiss.He winked back and then the introduction began.