Prologue

Gerard's hands shook rather fiercely as he vomited into the toilet, sweat beading on his forehead. He felt his husband's hands rub his back soothingly.

Gerard closed his eye for a moment, still hovering over the bowl that contained what was in his body. As soon as he felt the saliva in his mouth, he threw up again. He hated the sound he made when he threw up. He was wondering why Frank was still there.

"I - I think I'm done," Gerard murmured after a few minutes of silence and hovering.

"You sure?" Frank breathed, his thumbs pressed into the small of his back, soothing the aching feeling in Gerard's lower stomach. Gerard nodded his dark head. He slowly closed the lid and flushed the toilet, his legs acting as if they couldn't bear his weight.

He brushed his teeth for the third time that morning, aware of Frank watching him with concerned eyes.

"I think ... the doctor needs to be involved. This has been going on for over three weeks."

Gerard waved him away. He hated the talk of doctors and hospitals. All the needles and dead bodies hospitals keep. He shuddered at those thoughts. "I just caught a stomach flu or something. It'll go away." He had told him this every time Frank brought the subject up.

Frank nodded, but his husband could tell that he only did it to put him at ease.

Yes, it was true he had been sick for almost a month. It was true he had aches. It was all true. And Gerard knew what it was.

He hasn't been this terrified in a long time.

Oi! Yes, I'm starting an Mpreg. NEVER wrote one before, but I hope this will turn out fairly well! I am currently writing another fanfiction, so it could take me a little while to update.

Also, sorry for very short prologue, but I gotta get the story goin'

Have a good day, Killjoys <3