Prologue: The man on the train

Date: 1st of September 2017.

Location: Some were In star City.

"Errr for Christ sake. Why did we even take Wilson on again." Wonder girl spat as she wrapped her lasso around her arm in preparation to put back on her belt.

Tim placed his bow staff over his shoulders trying to let his heart rate reduce back to its normal rate. His hood had been ripped pretty much off and the body armour of the his new Red Robin Costume Had been cut through in three places. Fortunately, the was no blood from any of the wounds meaning they mustn't have been deep.

"I am still here you know Amazon, and last time I checked we were still supposed to observe radio protocol." She said flatly brushing her sliver fringe out of her eyes with her left hand will simultaneously placing her sword back on her back.

Raven and Starfire then re-joined the Team on street level. Starfires face was like thunder witch was completely disconnected to the chilled out look of their team leader who in fact was one of the youngest. "Well I would like to know why you thought Jumping strait in to a H.I.V.E command post without back up was a smart idea" Starfire asked bluntly glaring at the Orange and Blue clade Women stood a few feet from her.

"First off I didn't ask for any of you to come this was personal I even asked RR over there to keep his beak out...."

"How dare you" the voice of the young speedster cut in as he just arrived from tracing an escape Van that took the last of the H.I.V.E troops.

"Alright that's enough, head back to the tower all of you and Ravager I would like a word when we all get back." Tim said with his same still tone. He continued to head towards his bike as the rest of the team parted ways towards the Titans Tower.

Location: Last Train into Gotham city. (3 Hours later) 

Later that evening Ravager found herself sitting on a train bound for the east end of Gotham city with the basics and a note of an address she was to meat with Robins Contact. It was safe to say Rose Traveled light and this wasn't a girls "Light" this was light, light traveling Rose had always been on the move ever since she started to live with her father. It was rear Deathstroke ever stayed in one place after He for-filled a contract but that was her Life and she never was the sentimental type anyway.

The Train how ever was a tip nothing more than an uncomfortable primitive tin on wheels covered in cynical and crude graphite. However the was one by the door next to her that caught her eye. It was in a black spray It read Beware The caught of owls. The picture above it was in a gothic form of one of the fictional Talons with blades on its figures.

It had gotten towards the end of the day and the city of Gotham on the other end of the bridge was nothing more then a black shadow that was socked through by the bloody Crimson light of the dying sun. She felt tried and was sick to the back teeth of the rocking of the train and the clanging of the tracks.

At the next stop a man about 21 or so walked in to the dull box and sat opposite the silver haired girl who at his point was wearing jeans and boots with a black hoodie with a grey back pack with her one suit case next to her leg.

The man looked rough. He had a cut under one eye and a black eye under the other that hide the fact he hadn't slept for a week. His black jeans were torn at the knee, Feather more he had a tatted old red hoodie with a black leather Jacket other it. She could even see what looked like a mask around his neck.

"You look like crap" she offered up in a playful tone leaning forward to talk to the only other person in the carriage. The man looked up from under his hood and Scowled at her with a set of died green eyes as he kicked back on the chairs. "Don't you know not to piss people off in Gotham sweet heart." He said with a wicked smile crossing his face.