Chapter 10 - Covert Clubbing

(hay Guys sorry its been so long. Decided to re write this as I wasn't happy with it also its a combat one so be ready for some good old Pre 52 Violence and blood after all I have based this two of there Pre 52 counter parts with some of the newer elements from 52 and rebirth) 

Also This is the Music in the night club

The Red Hood was leaning against the wall outside the Ice burg lounge. Rose had connections with Cobblepot being a mercenary and Jason was more then willing to make use of that. After all taking out a big player in the Gangs of Gotham City like The Penguin would go a long way to cutting the city a little bit of a brake that and with penguin being the source of the gun Trade make the Red Hoods Job easier in the long run witch was what he had planed .

Rose of course wasn't thrilled with the Idea as it would dent her reputation if it was seen she was helping him take out the people she used to work for. speaking of the plan the Vigilante was reciting it in his head like a mantra as he waited for his partner in crime to contact him on the radio witch was hidden by his ear and the Red hood of his Jacket.

It was cold and wet on the street but Jason wasn't concerned he could take a bit of rain. Its nights like this i'm glade i'm not in a Robin uniform anymore, He thought with a slight chuckle at the thought of the Pretender getting drenched without his capes hood that Jason had removed out of spite after the kids invasion on his apartment the last time they meat.

Then in a swift motion he pushed of the wall and headed towards Rose on the other side of the street. she was in casual cloths for the most part But they both knew that the was a Beretta on the inside of her Jacket "Just in Case things get ugly"  she had told the vigilante earlier that evening when they were finalising details of how they were going to do this. After all without the  proof this was sure to net the both of them. It wasn't like The Red Hood could Just boot the door in and start shooting. Far to many variables for such a reckless and stupid plan.

The truth was however if It wasn't for the civilian presence at the Ice burg lounge the two of them could have easily worked there way in by force and taken what they needed as well as putting the Penguin to death. witch after everything he had done for this city was the least he deserved.

The Hood was just starting to get fed up of the constant assault of the rain on his back and shoulders when he came to as stop in front of the silver haired assassin.

"you always meat people like Cobbolpot  and Lex dressed like that" Jason asked looking her up and down curiously . she was still wearing her normal Leather Jacket and jeans only with two differences. The boots she had on were much nicer unlike the ones that were falling apart back at there apartment an the fact she had a shirt underneath witch instantly looked more professional then the T shirt she had been wearing. "They  pay for the skill Todd not the good looks after all would be a waste of time on some of them all they live for is profit  and power"  she looked at Todd with a low smile. 

"only one guy on the door should be easy for some one like yourself to sneak in. hiding in plain sight and all" she continued looking at Jason with a slight chuckle 

"although your battered old hoodie screams I'm here to cause trouble a mile off when everyone around you is in suits" she put her arm round his looking forward heading towards the entrance.