Chapter 11 - Plan B

The sound of Gun fire filled the club with the screams of its occupants. The was mass panic as everyone raced for the exit to the building like a tidal wave of fear and confusion. within a matter of seconds the club was empty leaving Rose Wilson stood Isolated on the landing. then the door  that had closed behind her swung open once again.

Rose span around quickly to the same guard now pointing the rifle in her face. Before the man could pull the trigger she had reached out and smacked the stock sending it flying from his grasp. The opening then allowed her to lung forward with a kick into his flank. The force of the attack sent him colliding with the door behind him and into the room he was guarding.

Rose stepped over him will he was riving on the floor clutching his ribs that were now shattered. "didn't your mother ever teach you not to point a gun at young ladies" with that she crossed the room and headed over to cobble pots old oak desk. It was at the end of a fancy room by a large window looking over the grim city skyline. The Crimson carpet was soft under the women's boots as she came to a stop in front of the window.

Were most people would have took in the view of the city from the Crime lords office. She wasn't. She was checking the skylines for any Snipers or on lookers, after all she didn't want to get shot will downloading the files they needed.

She then turned her attention to the Laptop on the desk. Quickly sliding it open and beginning to use Todd's device to brake into the Computer. Use full bit of kit Todd. Rose looked up. making sure no one came in through the open door. The gunfire stopped but so had the clubs music.  That made the young Merc techie. 

Then Her attention was regained by the Laptop as it opened to its desktop. with a few rapid key strokes she had started the Bat device on its task as it began to comb through all its files looking for any information.

"your going to regret this" The wounded man snarled through gritted teeth. Rose looked him dead in the eye. He had readjusted himself. He was now sitting on the floor slumped against a bookcase in the corner of the Room. a crimson trail of blood had began to run down his lip. That probably meant the kick had ruptured something. Witch with Roses enhanced strength wasn't much of a shock. The pain etched on his face would have made her feel guilty for the scum. yet he was the one holding the Gun. He should have fired instead of hesitating.

"not my problem you froze coward "  She spat walking round to the other side of the desk. Still not taking her gaze of him she crossed her arms across her chest. He watched with Hateful eyes as she leaned against the wooden desk behind her.

"The Boss is Going to hear about this, and hill have you and the Hoods head on a spike!"  He yelled, The hate and pain overriding all reason the man once had. "I hope he cuts that pretty face of your's".

The Assassin Just started chuckle at him. She then took a second to brush a silver strand of hair out of her eyes before replying with a blank expression. "The penguin is a Gun Runner and a crime lord, He doesn't stand a chance in a fight. Sorry for crushing your dreams little man." 

After that she paid him no more attention. she continued to work until the device was done. every now and then she looked up at the man that was now bleeding heavily. It was safe to assume he wouldn't live long after tonight....... if he lasted that long. 

Then the sound of combat boots walking through the rooms thresh hold cough her attention. then the sound of a slide clicking.

Bang!

"Last Bullet, seemed a shame not to."

She then looked up to see Jason stood over the man now dead and collapsed in a heap with his head now nothing but a mush. He then Placed the Colt back in his waste band and continued to cross the room to her. 

"waste of a bullet if you ask me." Rose replied removing the device from the laptop and shoving it into the top pocket of her soft black leather Jacket. 

She then  took notice of the vengeful black eye he had got. Todd had no other Injury's witch was surprising as most of  the Criminals in this building had weapons of some description that sure as hell created massive risk of injury. The thing that stood out the most was the random spatter of blood covering the left side of his face. " The whole beaten war dog looks Good on you after all."  Rose teased. 

"That's all well and good but GCPD's finest are going to be on there way or already outside, after all gunfire tends to give our activity away." He then pulled his Mask back up and threw the desk chair into the window shattering it into shards.

"Freeze police, Don't move!"  The sound of shouting and fast movement came toward the opening of the room they were occupying. with a quick surge of movement Both Vigilantes lunged out of the broken window. as they exited the building the sound of gunfire could be haired behind them as bullet whizzed pass the both of them.

The Roof of the  building directly opposite hurtled towards the Red hoods face. He quickly snapped to and turned his aimless fall into a calculated roll. allowing him to power forward with his momentum evading the second wave of small arms fire from the window. He then threw out a Crimson tinted smoke grenade allowing him and Wilson to Vanish from the line of fire.

Several hours later Batman and the police commissioner found themselves in one of the Back Rooms of the Iceberg lounge. Jim stepped over the body of one of the men. 

"The is another one in his office,  Gun doesn't match you boy's "  Jim said lighting a cigar. He took a moment to put back his lighter and fix his tie before continuing. "They all had a similar cause of death gunshot or knife wounds alongside a few broken bones and necks."

"This isn't good Jim. Let me know if this carry's on. ill bring Both Red Hood and Ravager Down if I have to."    Batman Stood over viewing the body's of the men Killed by the former boy wonder. He then turned his attention to there escape root. It was obviously a knee jerk response. Witch was unlike Jason. Then again the police entered with Jim through the door to the office witch would have cut off all other methods off escape.

"Orical get me an Updated list of all of the Red Hood's Fire arms. I need to know if the killing shot on one of the victims matches his ballistics."