Drops Of Blood...

Hey my peoples!  Okay, I want to get you to the story but first.... a MASSIVE THANK YOU!  This has so many reads its just unbelieve able!  I cant thank you enough!  THANK YOU!  Okay, but before I go all mushy author on you guys here is your next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett's Pov

"I-, I cut myself" El answered me.  The room fel to silence, no one said a word, we were all shocked and I dont know what El was thinking.

"WHY?!?" I yelled.

"becaue, because I um.." El began before she broke in tears.  She pulled her wrists from my hands and began to pace back and forth. 

"El, talk to us!" Dani yelled at her.  I held Dani back from El, Dani would surely only yell at her more if I didnt.

"OKAY!  FINE!" El yelled in her loudest voice.  I hadnt known she could be so loud.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY?!" she screamed at us.  I nodded.

"please tell us, El" I asked.

"ALRIGHT!  IT IS BECAUSE OF LOUIS!  EVER SINCE HE BROKE UP WITH ME EVRYTHING HAS BECOME TO HARD TO HANDLE!  AND I DIDNT MEAN TO THE FIRT TIME, AT FIRST IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, BUT THEN I STARTED TO DO IT PURPOSLY!  IT FELT LIKE TO ONLY WAY TO GET  RID OF THE PAIN THAT I FELT IN MY HEART!  I KEPT DOING IT MORE AND MORE, AND IT BECAME A USUAL THING, IT HURT BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MY HEART!  I DIDNT WANT ANYONE TO FIND OUT, BUT IT IS TOO LATE FOR THAT!  DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS?!?!  NO YOU DONT!  YOU-"

Before she said anything else I cut her off.

"I DO!"  Everyone looked at me, El fell silent.

"Scar, you have no idea wha-"

"i do, El" I cut her off again and showed her the  bottom of my wrist, where I had Niall's name on it.  I had used a needle, and a lighter to do it.  El stared at it, along with Dani and Rachel.

"what is that?" El asked.

"its Niall's name, I did it while we were at Harry's house, when I was heart broken about Niall.  El, I am going to and from hell every fucking week, but you, you, have the perfect chance to stop from becoming what I have on the inside.  You can fix your life, mine is already broken into a billion pieces and might never be fine.  But, you can fix yours, I dont want you to feel what I had to because I swar to god El, if you ever touch even a razor to that beautiful body of your other than to shave, I will slit my throat wide open infront of you  and everybody!  And if you guys some how make me survive it I will keep dong it until I suceed in killing myself.  My life rests with your personal decisions, make a wise choice" I said seriously.  I couldnt have been more serious abou what I just said.  I will kill myself if she does.

"Scarlett, dont even think like that!" El replied, obviously scared I might.   shot her a glance then went to the kitchen and grabbed the bigest knife in there.  I put the blade on my neck.

"dont tell me that, El, because I am totally serious about this I warned her.

"oh my god, Scarlett, put down the knife!" Dani screamed, balling next to Rachel.

I looked at El, she had a serious face on and put her hand in her pocket. Our eyes were locked on each other.  She pulled put a small blade.

"El, I swear to god if you make one more cut on your arm"

"LIAM!" Dani called in distress.  Moments later All the boys burst through the door.  They looked at us all, Rachel and Dani balling near the bathroom freaking out, El and I staring at each other with serious looks in our eyes and sharp objects put up to our bodies.

"what the hell!?" Liam yelled.  He tried to sit towards us.

"Liam I swear to god anyone take one step any I slit my throat right now" I threated him.

"whats going on" Louis asked.

"yeah, El, why dont you tell them whats going on?" I titled my head.

"why dont you tell them, one of them is your brother"

"alright then, El has been cutting herself.  Ever since she broke up with Louis, ad then we caught her.  She started explain her little 'poor me' story, then I showed her this..." I showed then Niall's name on my wrist.  "she became silent and I warned her not to do it again or I would kill myself.  She didnt believe me so here we are.  Then Dani called you in and thats whats going on"

"you cut yourself?" Louis spoke.  El touched the blade on her skin and looked atrait into my eyes.

"dont do it El" I told her.

Niall's Pov

I am freaking out!  Scarlett is about to kill herself, and El is about to make her do it.

"lts just put the sharp things down" Harry said.

"yeah, lets just talk about it" I agreed.  Before anyone said anything else El made a small cut on her arm and eveyone's attention turned to Scarlett.

"I told you not to , El.  Goodbye, everyone" Scarlett whispered then did someone no one would have thought in a million years.....

She slit her neck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG, guys!  Cliffhanger again!  But this is far from the end of this story, they are in far to mdeep to let it all end like that, or at least we think they are.......

Yeah, I am really teasing you about this!  The dedication is to one of my best friends!  She is my Orange Apple, and I love her!  You all should chaek out her stories and fan her!  I have aleady writen the next chapter, but I am going to need 10 comments before I update it!  I suggest you go fast or, you may never get to find out what happens!  But, I can promise you something, that this story doesnt nd with this chapter..............

Well, love you my little pink pumpkins!  Comment for the next chapter!