The Awkawrd Morning

I wake up and I finally have some light from the window. Huh... I guess I WAS put on my bed..., but who put me here? I still hear no voices. No smell of food either. I get up to get properly dressed and walk out my room to the main one. They're both there at the T.V... Fuck me, both at the same time... I sigh, they hear, and turn around to look at me. Kyo looks at me with a grimace, so that hurt. Toshiya looks at me sadly, that hurt a lot too... Kyo looks away from me, so that killed me. Toshiya; however, got up, walked towards me, and took me to his room.

Without looking at me, he asks, "Do you want to watch some anime?"

With a wryly smile, I answer, "Yes, please."

We get on his bed and he turns on the T.V.

"Kyo is really pissed, you know...," he took a pause then went on to say, "He... he... *sigh* he seems to really like you. You managed to not piss him off, but ever since then... he's been in a terrible mood."

"I should apologize personally, shouldn't I?"

He pulls out his sketch book then says, "Not now. Stay with me. I wanna add more detail into this." Meaning to be inaudible he says, "It's so damn annoying when you always go with him, and now with that fucking guy you kissed... It kills me inside." In shock, I stay silent. He moves in closer and asks again a question I do not expect, "Can you just not be with that fucking cab driver? We all don't like him because he's a player with our fans. The only reason he hasn't been fired is because he hasn't done anything illegal. Just always stay with us... Me mainly."

"I - I didn't know..., but he did say something about that..." I lean on him daring to feel comfortable around him. I hear him laugh a little. Damn, does he like me? I'm not sure how to feel. He's one of my favorites after all. "Oh hey," I remember, "Can you show me the drawing after you finish with the small details now?"

"Haha, nope."

I made a pouty face, but then I quickly thought I look stupid so I go back to normal. I say I'll be right back and I'm going to the kitchen for some food. He says okay and I leave his room for a bit. I see Kyo still sitting at the couch watching T.V. He looks at me and follows me with his eyes, no expression. I then go to the fridge to get some eggs to cook. He, in a fast pace, walks towards me. He makes me take a few steps back. I am left at the dead end of the counter and he puts his hands at each of my sides so I couldn't go away.

"This conversation was never ended. I need to know. Are you really my fan, or are you some same basic bitch?"

"K - Kyo...," I didn't know what to say with more unexpected questions.

"Well!?"

His demand was an easy thing to do, but for some reason I couldn't answer him. Am I doubting my loyalty towards him? I can't do that! He's pretty much my lord!

"Kyo, I would never betray you! I'll always support you and stay by your side! Other overseas fans may screw you over, but I can't and WON'T. You're my everything now." Am I confessing now!? Either way I keep on going, my gaze straight at his, "That thing with Rin was nothing. It only felt good b - b - be - because I was thinking about you!"

"Is that so? You really are just like anyone else..., but why, then... Why am I...," he trailed off. "Hold on a bit."

He firmly grabs my waist and stares at me. He parts his lips slightly for a breath and kisses me! He intensely does so with no hesitation while looking at me. I hear footsteps, but he doesn't stop. Instead, he goes even deeper putting his tongue in my mouth. This time he closes his eye and has his grip tighter on my waist. This sensation makes me moan and Toshiya sees and hears this.

     Fuck. My. Life. What a morning.

Side note - (Listening to rap while writing is interesting. I add more bad words into it XD Also, damn that confession, I may have screwed up by putting in something really stupid, but whatever... Is that out of character for him? I can change it up a bit.)