wanderlust

My life flashed before my eyes as I crumbled to the ground, a silent scream erupting from my throat. It was over. This long hell of a life was finally over, and I didn't even play for more than a year.

I was broken. I hated it. Then I remembered Muiki, the girl who showed me the world without even leaving the city. I saw Barcelona, Paris, New York, Cape Town! It was magnificent. I had loved every second of it. All of this was in the background, behind the music, the sound of my most ingenious song I had ever played. 

A year ago, in March, I think, I had stayed up so late. I wandered through the city, through the house, until I came across the piano. I had sat down in a daze, not knowing what I was doing. I heard Kousei crack open the door. He said something, but I didn't hear. I began to play. Cause had apparently recorded it. I played a song I had never even heard with perfection. Anthony Greninger's Dreamer, one of the most breath taking songs in musical history, or at least in my opinion. 

Heh, I had one hell of a life.

I had met my true love, done so many unimaginable things, and as I write this now I listen to the most breathtaking song ever to bless mankind's ears, Dreamer. 

We are all dreamers of some sort, no matter what you say. 

I guess I had more wanderlust than others.

Sincerely,

Yuri