BTS random facts (part two)

-Rap Monster always destroy his stuff and Suga will always fix it.

-Suga thinks that his legs are as nice as SNSD's.

-V cried when he signed the contract after hugging his parents.

-V hasn't been in a serious relationship yet.

-Jin takes care of his appearance the most.

-Rap Monster had no dreams when he was in school so he wrote the lyrics in their song 'No More Dream' relating that.

-Suga's dream is to always to do music and to the the best rookie's award this year.

-V has played the saxophone for three years.

-Suga says that while the members are showering, V will open the door and hop in to shower together.

-Jungkook answers that no one in BTS gets angry easily.

-The other names that were considered for the group names were "Big Kidz" and "Young Nation".

-Rap Monster and Jung Hunchul wrote a Brave Brothers/YG diss track called Hook.

-J-Hope hates exercising/work out.

-Jongkook is the only maknae that cannot do aegyo and Jin will cover Jongkook's face.

-Suga explained that why V does weird things is because V thinks of things that other people don't/

-Suga wrote the song "I Like It" under 40 minutes.

-J-Hope and Jungkook are really close. Whenever Jungkook cries, J-Hope would comfort him.

-Suga won 2nd place in the Big Hit auditions, landing him a spot in the group.

-BTS chooses Big Bang as their role model.