EXO random facts (part three)

-Chen likes to hold Kris's arm.

-Sehun likes to mess with Luhan's hair.

-Tao likes to hold hands with the members but most often with Suho, Kris and Xiumin.

-Suho likes pinching Sehun's cheeks.

-Kris likes holding Tao's nose.

-Baekhyun likes staring at Kris's eyes.

-Xiumin likes hugging Chen from behind.

-Chanyeol likes holding hands with Baekhyun.

-Luhan likes to lean on Sehun's shoulders.

-D.O likes patting Kai's cheeks.

-Lay likes holding Sehun's shoulders.

-Kai like touching and caressing D.O's neck.

-Xiumin said that all EXO members like to play truth or dare, but for some reason, it always results in Kris getting naked.

-EXO revealed that during their trainee days, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking and then he blamed it on Kris.

-Chanyeol is the heaviest at 75kg, followed by Tao and Kris and Luhan is the lightest at less than 60kg.

-Suho is atheletic because he can make 5 goals of basketball from a far distance and Chanyeol doesn't want to play with him.

-Luhan likes Bruno Mars.

-Kai was once threaten with knives in England.

-Sehun is an important member in EXO that keeps up with information such as album sales.

-D.O likes to grow cactus in EXO-K's apartment and has apparently named the cactus after each member of EXO.

-Because Luhan forces Kris to watch soccer matches with him, Kris purposely annoys Luhan by supporting the opposite team.

-Suho wants to have Kai's teleportation, Luhan's telekinesis and Tao's time control.

-Sehun and Chen cried while watching Heart Strings.