EXO random facts (part two)

-Chen said that he has the video of Suho crying saved in his laptop. He and the rest of the EXO members would watch it when they need a laugh.

-D.O is the type of guy that loves only one girl at a time.

-Luhan is allergic to seafood and he is also scared of heights.

-Kai was nervous about dying his hair blonde because he like it in colour brown.

-A fan once asked Sehun about his ideal type and before he could answer, Suho came out and said Luhan.

-When Kai gets hungry during the night, he will wake D.O up to make him food, but if D.O refused, he will bite his ears.

-If any socks in the dorm are damaged, it must have been worn by Lay or Tao.

-Tao likes to steal other people's food because he's never full.

-When EXO-M almost had a car accident, Baekhyun and Sehun cried the most and Kai joined then to cry.

-Xiumin said that his nickname baozi actually came when Luhan saw him naked.

-Kris said that the members actually wanted to hang a mistletoe up in the dorm, but due to Chanyeol's fear of plant, they could not.

-Kai always brings his handkerchief along when going to restaurants.

-When Kai first met Sehun, he really don't know what to do because Sehun will always hive him a smile.

-When EXO had their first win, Chen said that he cried but stopped because he saw Suho on the monitor crying like $#@$%^*^$# and Chanyeol said he hugged Suho and told him to stop crying because he looked ugly.

-Kai cannot sleep with the aircond when he's having a fever, so he will exchange rooms with Chanyeol and if his head hurts, Baekhyun will hug him.

-Sehun said that their parents will send them nutritious package at the dorm and they will eat those diligently and make sure they stay healthy.

-Luhan's most embarassing moment was at the airport, he crashed into the glass door because he was too immersed in a conversation with Lay and didn't see it coming.

-Baekhyun will go to another member's bed if he is cold.

-There is once the members were playing hide and seek and everyone hides in their place but Kris can't find one so he decides to pretend to be an angel statue with a complete attire in the stock room and it took the members 15 minutes to look for him.