EXO random facts (part five)

-When Chanyeol watches Kai's teleport throughout the music video of MAMA, Chanyeol got goosebumps.

-When Tao is in Korea, he would follow Baekhyun around.

-Tao chooses Suho as the most coward member in EXO because he would hit him when he forces Suho to watch scary movies.

-Chanyeol always follows Baekhyun around when they are walking because Baekhyun would often go to the wrong direction.

-When Kris is in junior high, his notebook was stolen by a girl who likes him.

-Chanyeol likes to eat, sleep and bully Baekhyun while Beakhyun likes to eat, sleep and hit Chanyeol.

-Luhan and Tao got hit with a cushion by Lay because they got caught eating his snacks.

-Luhan is the type that will voice out when he is angry unlike Lay who will keep it to himself and bottle it up till he explode.

-Once Xiumin and Luhan finished practiced early, so they were hiding next to the practice room entrance, wanting to scare Kris. but instead, the result was that he suddenly came out and scared Xiumin and Luhan instead.

-Kris often tells really lame jokes that no one wants to hear.

-Chen calls himself 'Dancing Machine'.

-Sehun is scared of being in elevators alone.

-D.O first thought Kai was cold but the more he saw him, the more charming he was.

-Luhan thought Chen was awkward because he wouldn't talk much.

-Baekhyun says that he always have good grades in physical education.

- Earlier when SHINee's Taemin was having long hair, Kai always joked around and told others that Taemin is his girlfriend.

-D.O says that Sehun is very tall and Sehun says that Chanyeol is very tall. Chanyeol then said that Kris is very very very tall.

-When Kai and Taemin first met, they would argue over dance moves, calling each other's dance moves wrong but in the end the bothe of them are wrong.

-Baekhyun admitted that once for a prank, he shaved one of Chanyeol's eyebrows off while Chanyeol was sleeping.

-Once Lay hurt his waist at night practising and Chen and Luhan took him to the hospital.

-Xiumin lookes like Wonder Girls' Sohee

-Suho syas that on stage Baekhyun has eyeliner on so he looked very handsome and feirce but off stage he's like a cute puppy without eyeliner.