EXO random facts (part eight)

-Luhan always ends up taking the blame for things the members did because he is soft-hearted.

-No one in EXO-K dares to offend or anger Kai.

-Kris doesn't like EXO's song History because he failed History in school.

-Sehun is scared of crossing the road alone so he always hold hands with Suho or the other members.

-Chanyeol says that from the moment he wakes up till the time he falls asleep, Baekhyun does not stop talking.

-Sehun stopped believing in Santa at the age of 5.

-Chen is very stubborn and he must get everything he wants.

-Tao sometimes wanted to tease the manager, but his Korea isn't good enough.

-Lay tries not to cry infront the other members so he would sometimes cry by himself on his bed.

-Luhan is the songwriter of the song "Don't Go". He wrote is during his pre-debut days.

-Kris once attempt to avoid practice and ended up hiding at Tao's closet and no one actually found him for 3 days.

-Kai once lost a bet so he danced and stripped in the practice room and Luhan filmed it.

-Chanyeol like to put his laundry together with Sehun's so that Sehun can wash his laundry too.

-There is a lot of random stuff in Baekhyun's bad, for example, a plastic bag.

-Accoding to fans who saw Suho in real life, he is really, really good looking and pictures don't do him justice at all.

-Luhan says that Kris sleeptalks both in English and Chinese, but not in Korean.

-Luhan once told Lay a scary story but in the end he was the one who couldn't sleep.

-Xiumin says that his special talent is shouting.

-Xiumin once forgets his own name.

-When SuJu threw water on EXO, Kris was the only one who didn't get any on his hair because his head was higher than Siwon's.

-Kai says that whenever he pretends to cry, his dog-Monggu would tilt his head and he thinks that it's cute. Once Monggu ignored Kai when Kai called him so Kai pretended to cry and Monggu came running over and tilt his head.

-One EXO-M member accidentally sat on Luhan's Rubix cube and broke it. When Luhan saw that, he kept chanting "Lu, you're a man." for quite a while.

-Kai sleeps like a dead log, he wouldn't even notice of you threw him off the balcony.

-Chanyeol's teeth once broke when he was eating chicken.

-Kai has a lot of selcas of him and Taemin on his phone.

-Lay is very lucky and he always wins bets and he has won a lot of free meals.

-Kai often tells really lame jokes that only he will understand and laugh at.