EXO random facts (part six)

-Kai said that once he saw Taemin naked and it was very traumatizing. 

-Lay says that Kris always like to sit beside him and put on some face product for 15 to 30 minutes and Kris would deny it.

-Tao said that every time when he and Kris would go shopping, he would have to wait for Kris to style his hair.

-Lay will teach Chen how to speak in Changsha dialect.

-Lay learnt how to play the piano by himself. Once he heard it, he can play it directly.

-Kai once pretended that he was going to throw a candy that a fan gave him but he ended up eating it. He then slapped the table while laughing and he hit a pen. The pen flew up and hit his face.

-Lay worries about Xiumin. He says he is dieting too hard and he want Xiumin to be the chubby hyung he used to know.

-Baekhyun said that his left thumb's mole is too painful to remove and was told not to remove it.

-Xiumin has a habit of waking up an hour earlier that the other EXO members. He will wake them up but they will end up sleeping again so Xiumin has to come and wake them up again. He spent almost an hour everyday just to wake the other EXO members up.

-On interviews and shows, Lay will always accidentally tell the secrets of the other members. And once he started talking, no one could ever stop him.

-Lay likes to call Suho on the phone. But when Suho is about to answer it, Lay will press the 'end call' button.

-When D.O was younger, he didn't receive any chocolate on Valentine's Day, so he went to the supermarket and bought it for himself.

-Xiumin loves to hug. He wants a girl that can always hug him and give him warmth.

-Kris says his ideal type is a girl that is like and angel.

-Lay says his ideal type is someone who loves him. He also says that we fans might have a chance to be with him. (I died. OMG.)

-Kyungsoo has this habit of playing with his lips and rounding his eyes around when he's not talking.

-Kai often laughs at Sehun when his reaction is the fastest when he heard fans calling Luhan's name.

-EXO really likes Malaysia. Kris said that KLIA is the calmest airport and Malaysia fans are steady and nice. Luhan called Kai and told him there's free wi-fi at KLIA and Baekhyun realised the calmness of Malaysia fans. His face then changes from a sour expression to a cute face. EXO posed for the fans to snap their photos. 

-Kris's real height is 190 cm. But SM lowered it in their profiles to create a smaller contrast between the members.

-Chen likes it when people compliments his voice, but he likes it more when people say he is handsome but that doesn't happen much.