BTS random facts (part four)

-Some stage names were also considered for Jungkook such as Seagull and Young Gun, but they ended up using his real name Jungkook.

-Some other stage name were considered for Jimin such as Baby J and Young Kid, but he ended up using his real name as his stage name.

-J-Hope is the only member with an older sister, she is five years older than him and he is really close with her.

-Suga says he isn't aegyo-y in real life, but he tries to be cute for the fans. It's his way of showing them he like them.

-If Rap Monster ever have a non-idol girlfriend, he wants to write a song for her apologizing that he is an idol since his schedule is busy.

-J-Hope and B.A.P'S Youngjae auditioned together for their JYP auditions.

-Jungkook said in 10 years he wants to be either a owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist.

-The uniform that Jimin wore in graduation song was actually Taehyung's.

-Jin's nickname is "broad shoulder hyung".

-J-Hope and V once kissed on a variety show because they were chosen to receive the punishment. And the punishment was to kiss.

-BangTan's CEO Bang Shiyuk did not recognise V for a year. Once V was walking with Rap Monster and their CEO asked "Who's that beside Namjoom(Rap Monster)?"

-Jin auditioned with 2AM's "This Song".

-Jin and Rap Monster are both black holes in dancing.

-V is the black hole in cooking.

- Jin Favorite Song in 2nd Mini Album Skool Luv Affair is 하루만 ( Just One Day) because he think that song fits for his voice.

-Jin will hit the member that destroyed his beloved toys accidentally but keeps it as a secret.

-When Jin was younger, he wanted to be a detective.