SHINee random facts

Okay! It's time for some SHINee facts!

-On day off's, Taemin would sleep longer than most of the members. When he sleeps, he will unconsciously undress himself and kick everything down the bed but when he falls into a deep sleep, he won't move and resembles a dead person. And when he's sharing a bed with the other members, he will use their arms as pillows.

-Key is known as the night owl of the group as he is always staying up late. He grinds his teeth in his sleep and he sleep talks.

-Jonghyun sleeps with his eyes slightly open, this annoys the members as they do not know if he is actually sleeping or is he awake. He too, sleep talks.

-Minho talks the loudest in his sleep which will always disturb the others. The chances of him remember the conversation with the other members during sleep talk is most unlikely. The longest time that he had slept before is as long as 48 hours.

-Onew has to sleep in total darkness. He pulls the blanket over his head and will always wake up hot and sweaty. He moves a lot in his sleep and often rolls into the other members' bed. He is the most difficult person to wake up in the morning.

-If Jonghyun were to cook a dish for the members, he would cook omelette for Onew as his breakfast. And since Minho eats a lot, fried rice for him. Luxurious cereal for Key as he is very picky with food and he thinks that instant ramen is enough for Taemin.

-Key almost cried everytime Onew scare him at the dorm. Onew will pat his shoulders from the back and Key will scream at least four times a day.

-No matter what they talk about, they would always end up talking about music with Jonghyun.

-Jonghyun and Minho likes to sleep topless... Even during winters.

-All the members are Christian.

-All the members sleeptalk.

-Key speak Japanese well while Minho... Well not very.

-Taemin and Onew would always practice together on the rooftop during trainee days.

-According to Onew, Jonghyun secretly cares about the people around him.

-Minho is very cautious about what he says, that's why he doesn't talk much.

-Minho glares at the step if he trips.

-Taemin is the most forgetful among the members.

-Taemin is a very clumsy person. He always drop stuff.

-SHINee is the first Korean artist in Japan to have 200,000 attendees in their first Japan arena tour.

-Jonghyun would like to go to the hot springs with Key.

Jonghyun and Key would like to go to the Tokyo Disneyland and the Universal Studios Japan.

-When they are dieting, SHINee won't eat after 7pm.

-Onew gave Taemin his first direct vocal lessons.

-All of them love watermelon juice.

-Onew thinks that a true man should't lie.

-Taemin like to climb everywhere when he was younger. His parents were so scared when he jumped down.

-During trainee days, Minho would show a picture of Taemin to his friends and ask them whether if he's cute.

-In Las Vegas, SHINee got thrown out of the casino because Jonghyun tried to fit himself into a machine and got stuck.

-Jonghyun is willing to accept the age gap up to 6 years.