EXO random facts (part seven)

-Chanyeol's pre-debut's homepage is filled with Dara's photos.

-Kyungsoo really wanted to learn how to stop making his eyes popping out.

-According to Suho, Kai is the first fan of Kyungsoo's miso soup.

-Kyungsoo hate bugs. Once there was a bug in the dorm and Baekhyun ran around the dorm and Suho was trying to catch it.

-When Tao speaks in Korean, Xiumin is always the first one who understands him.

-Chanyeol's sister is a broadcaster.

-Chanyeol appeared in K.Will's music video "You Don't Know Love."

-Sehun once got up from his seat during a fansign event, took an album, waited in line with the fans and went up to Luhan and said "Oppa, I'm your fan.". And Luhan laughed happily.

-Lay's neck is sensitive to wind.

-When Chayeol was younger, he is embarrassed of his huge ears because his friends would tease him for that.

-Kai is warm hearted and he would like to treat everyone well but when it comes to expressing feelings, he would become awkward.

-D.O is gullible and would fall for the same trick over and over again.

-The ending pose in Wolf is supposed to be a wolf's head.

-When Chen was in 6th grade, there was a girl that he liked so he wanted to sing a song for her. He never got the chance because she transferred school and that's how he got interested in singing.

-Luhan often says "If you feel sad, you can tell me and I can help you solve it.".

-Kai would like to receive handmade chocolate for Valentine's Day.

-Kai firmly believes that he can really teleport.

-Sehun wants his noona fans to stop calling him oppa.

-When Tao was 16, he got a job at Starbucks but not to earn money for himself, he wanted to be able to buy things for his parents.

-Kris's cellphone wallpaper is a photo of himself from their album.

-Xiumin is the strongest in EXO. He can win the others in arm wrestle using only two fingers.

-Kai has a lucky bracelet that his parents gave him and whenever he gets nervous, he touches it to ease his nervousness.

-Suho goes to bed early because he believes it is still possible for a man to keep growing when he's under 30 and if he sleeps early.

-Tao will become interested in a girl that shows no interest towards him.

-Luhan's ideal type is a girl with long hair, pale skin and has small lips, he says that he doesn't like it when girls have big lips.

-Lay said that his friends used to call him "Da Tou", when means big head in Chinese.

-Chanyeol used to call Baekhyun Baby Smurf because he's short and Baekhyun calls Chanyeol Dumbo because he has big ears.

-Suho's first kiss was with his pet iguana.

-Whenever Chanyeol wins over Baekhyun in a video game, Baekhyun will cry.

-Kyungsoo says that even though he tried hard to fit the wolf concept, the members would say that he looked like a baby.

-It was EXO-M itself who chose Kris as their leader, not the agency.

-Xiumin once hit Kris because Kris teased him for looking short when standing next to him.

-Sehun volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children. He even played with them and help them tidy up the facilities.