EXO random facts (part four)

-Sehun says that the most delicious bubble tea flavours are chocolate. honey dew and taro.

-Chanyeol says that his charm is his voice when he speaks and rap.

-Suho says his Chinese is the best out of the EXO-K members.

-Kai says D.O used to put a lot of effort into cooking but now all he does is bibimbap.

-D.O and Kai likes to watch variety shows together at the dorm.

-D.O and Baekhyun are SHINee Jonghyun's closest dongsaengs. Before debut, they would always play together.

-Baekhyun hated girls that nags too much because he himself always nag.

-In EXO-M, they clean their room and in EXO-K, they play games and the losers cleans.

-When Lay is upset, he would closes his eyes and not talk.

-Suho is sensitive to cold while Sehun is sensitive to heat.

-The members think that Lay is funny even though Lay said that he wasn't trying to be funny.

-Lay would immediately throws his rubbish away while Luhan throws them away in bulks.

-Chanyeol one caught Luhan watching Brokeback Mountain on his laptop and ever since then, they have been awkward to each other.

-Tao and Xiumin loves anime and K-dramas.

-Sehun hides Luhan's rubix cube so that he will not teach Lay how to play.

-Chanyeol does not want to call Baekhyun as 'hyung' because he says that Baekhyun is too cute.

-Chanyeol has the biggest feet in EXO-K. His feet is 280mm which is a size 10 in the US.

-Kai likes to sleep a lot. He says that in the morning, his eyes doesn't want to open.

-Kris is very confident with his drawing skills even though he can't draw very well.

-Lay replaced Jonghyun's place in SHINee's 2011 concert tour because Jonghyun was injured.

-There was once when Luhan was teaching Lay how to play the rubix cube and left Sehun alone for a while.

-Luhan is the type that only sleeps in his own bed.

-Tao doesn't know how to make someone happy, that's why Kris says he is very innocent.

-Baekhyun reads a lot of books about love and relationship so that he could be more experienced in dating.

-According to Suho, Chanyeol would sometimes sleep on the sofa but never remember how he got there.

-Lay once said that when a member in EXO-M is feeling sad or tired, he would play them a song in his guitar to cheer them up.

-Chen says his face looks old while Luhan and Xiumin's face look young.

-3 different bubble tea shops have become popular because of HunHan's frequent visits.