First Kiss?! (Edited)

Hey, guys so the My Prince 2 (The Sequel) will be after this story! This story will be shorter than the My Prince like 2 or 3 or a little more parts but ya enjoy!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler's POV

Today I am hanging out with my best friend Justin! If you haven't heard already I am gay and I have a really big crush on Justin! But Justin well he is the opposite of me. I am very shy and get straight A's at school and he is the school's bad boy and the most popular/hottest boy in school! I know I know I shouldn't like my best friend but I can't help it. He makes me feel different when I am around him but I know he doesn't feel the same! The thing is he isn't gay but in fact straight and he doesn't know I am gay. I know your probably mad at me saying best friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other but telling him I am gay is going to make our friendship end or make him look at me differently and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose him because he is like the other part of me that I never had! But at the same time I want to tell him so freaking bad! It is so hard not to tell him I'm gay but I basically have too to keep it a secret from him no matter how hard it is to tell him! Well time to go and hang out with Justin*sigh*

T-Hey Justin*gets into Justin's car*

J-Hey Tyler what you wanna do or where do you wanna go?!*starts up his car*

T-Ehh I don't know! Wanna just go to the park?

J-Ya sure let's go!

*starts going to the park*

Justin's POV

Tyler has been acting more sad than usual. I feel like he isn't telling me something. He is my best friend we aren't supposed to keep secrets to each other! I just hope he tells me soon. I am getting very very worried and it breaks my heart knowing he won't tell me! I feel like he is losing trust in me and that he doesn't trust me with his secrets anymore. We have best friends since we were in diapers and all of a sudden he changed. But so have I so I basically can't blame him. I used to be such a good kid like Tyler but kids from our school started bullying me for no reason and here I am the school's bad boy! I am also the most popular/hottest person in school but I never had one night stands or ever kissed someone! The only reason why I was the school's bad boy is that I never care about my grades and I always get detentions. But I would never get a detention when I hang out with Tyler because he is my best friend! He has been there through every step of the way from when I was like him to me now! He accepts me for who I am which makes me very happy! I never hang out with the other cool or popular kids because they are all fake but I like hanging out with just Tyler! I am very glad to have him here with me because if it wasn't for him I don't know what I would do, to be honest!

J-We are here Tyler!*turns off the engine and goes out*

T-*goes out*

T-Hey Justin!

J-Yes Tyler?

T-Imma go sit down on the swings!

J-Ok imma just walks around the park ok!?

T-Ok

Tyler's POV

When Justin was gone I went to the swing and started texting my friend Kevin!

T-Key Kevin!

K-Hey Tyler why you texting me?

T-Well you know how I like Justin?

K-Ya we talked about this already!

T-Yea well umm...

K-What Tyler just spit it out!

T-Well I want to tell him that I am gay but I am too scared too!

K-Wait wait wait wait wait hold the door you WANT to tell HIM that YOU are GAY?!

T-Yes

K-Tyler I can't tell you what to say but say what your heart wants you to say!

T-Oh um ok but Kevin!

K-Yes?

T-Thank you so much I would never be here if I never had you!❤️

K-Aww Tyler you know I will always be there for you! You know I love you!

T-I love you too Kevin!

J-Boo

T-*jumps* What the heck Justin!*puts his hand on his heart* You know I get scared easily and that I hate getting jump scare.

J-Sorry*laughs* But I hade too!*sits on the swing next to Tyler*

J-So who were you talking too?

T-Oh it was just one of my friends!

J-Oh ok!*feels hurt/sad*

T-You ok, Jay?

J-Ya I am good!

T-Ok good*smiles*

J-*Smiles back*

Justin's POV

I don't know why I feel so sad all of a sudden. Like when I was going to scare him I saw his text and it said I love you to someone. What is Tyler doing to me? I am not gay right? I am for sure not gay I like girls and only girls! But Tyler makes me question my sexuality! I am very confused now. Do I like T-*gets cut off*

T-Hey Justin?*Waves his hand in front of Justin*

J-Oh ya?

T-You ok you spaced out for a little there! What's on your mind?

J-Oh nothing just thinking of something.

T-Oh ok well wanna go to your house?

J-Yea sure let's go!

*Heads to the car*

*Arrives at Justin's house*

J-What you wanna do Tyler?

T- Let's watch a movie!

J-What movie?

T-Hmm what about Love, Simon?

J-Why that no offense?

T-Well it is a gay movie but it seems very interesting most of my friends told me to watch it so I really want to see it and why they like it so much!

J- Oh ok!

*Turns the T.V on and turns Love, Simon on*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this so far and if you haven't watched Love, Simon yet please do! It is such a good movie/story it never gets old! Also if you guys do like it go to the comment and put make it longer or make it shorter! I love you guys so much and thank you!❤️

Instagram:Slay_Jyler_4_ever

This chapter has 1123 words!