My Prince Pt 4 (Edited)

Hope you guys are liking my books so far! Now let's get on with the story!❤️ Also you should listen to the song while reading the book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Recap*

J-STOP IT.......

————————————————————————

J-STOP IT RAEGAN!

I know most of you would've guessed Raegan!

R-Why Justin, why should I stop? *Tears rolling down his face while pointing the gun to Tyler*

J-If you love me you would let me live my life instead of making it a living hell Raegan! I know what I am about to say will make you very sad and angry b-but if you love me you have to let go! *Tears rolling down his face*

T-Ju-Justin*Tears rolling down his face*

J-You will be okay Tyler I promise! *Holds Tyler's hand for comfort*

R-But that's the thing Justin I can't let go! I don't want to let go. I love you but you don't love me back.

J-Raegan please you have too! It is good for the both of us! It will make our life's better!

R-JUSTIN IT ISN'T GOOD FOR THE BOTH OF US! *Quickly lifts the gun and pulls the trigger*

J-NOO*Jumps in front of Tyler having the bullet hit him saving Tyler's live*

T-*Gasps* JUSTIN *Starts crying harder and drops to the floor with him*

I started crying when I was writing this part😭

T-Justin you're going to be okay!😭 *Covers Justin's side were it is bleeding*

I am not that cruel and I am making sure he won't die!❤️😭I AM STILL CRYING😭😭😭

J-Ty-Tyler a-ar-are y-you o-okay?

T-I am J-Justin but p-please do-don't close yo-your ey-eyes on me😭

T-SOMEONE CALL 9 1 1 AND TELL THEM TO HURRY UP PLEASE!!

R-JUSTIN*Tries to run to him but gets stop by Justin's the guards*

R-LET ME THRU!😭

Guard-G

G-No Raegan we can't we aren't trying to be rude but this was your fault! If you truly do love Justin you would let him happy but look what you did! You tried killing a boy that Justin loved with his whole heart like his life depends on it which is right now because his life does depend on it! But instead, Justin jumped in front of Tyler to save him from getting shot by you! I am sorry Raegan but what Justin and Tyler have is true love even if they only met a month ago! Justin and Tyler love each other so much that they would do anything for each other! Justin jumped in front of Tyler because he loves Tyler like as if it is his mission to protect him from getting hurt by anyone or anything! If you do/did truly love Justin you would let go of him even if it is painful for you to let go because of what your heart is telling you! If a person doesn't love you like they used to you have to let go and find someone new and live your life and not kill someone just to have him for yourself! Because if you did succeed to hit Tyler Justin wouldn't date you nor marry you for trying to murder his fiance. I am very sorry to say this to you Raegan but you have to go to jail for that! You will get charged for attempted murder and have to stay in jail for 10 years because it was on the prince!

R- NO I DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT JUSTIN I WANTED TO SHOOT TYLER😭 I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS!

R-TYLER YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU MORE THAN I USED DO! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU😭 *Screams at Tyler while getting dragged away by the police*

T-*Ignores Raegan and keeps his eyes on Justin* Justin please don't close your eyes! No matter how much you want too!😭

J-Ty-Tyler j-just kn-know tha-that I lo-love y-you an-and tha-t you-r my tr-true lo-love!*closes his eyes*

I AM CRYING FIEKSJ😭😭😭😭

T-JUSTIN NOO JUSTIN PLEASE NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!❤️ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE!😭*Collapse on Justin's chest*

T-WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?

Nurse-N

N-WE ARE HERE EVERYONE STAY CLEAR AND PLEASE GET OUT OF MY WAY*Looks down and see's the prince with blood everywhere around Tyler and Justin*

N-Wha-What happened*Goes down to Tyler's level and asked Tyler*

T-Rae-Raegan tr-tried sh-shoot-ing me-an and ins-tead Ju-Justin jumped in-front of me a-and gets shot in t-the si-de!😭

N-Oh no! Well, Raegan will go to jail and from what I see is that the bullet isn't that deep which won't kill him which is the good news! But what Justin did was very risky! I know that this is a bad timing but what Justin did was very risky and dangerous! Justin wanted to save you because he loves you a lot and more than words can explain! If you are wondering how I know is because I have a husband and he is like that! He didn't want you to get hurt! He would do anything for you just for you to be happy! But now let's go to the hospital for Justin to get treated!

T- Ok*tears going down his face*

N- Tyler

T- Yes

N-Do you wanna come?

T- Yes please I wanna be with him!😢

N- Ok well let's go!

T- O-ok

*At The Hospital*

Cliffhanger again YAYAYAYAY!!!😂😂😂 I know for sure I am making someone pissed!😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I was talking to someone about this chapter and they were telling me to post it right when it hits 12:00 am and I was like let me think about it!😂 I know you are reading this and you are pissed that I made another cliffhanger!😂😂😂 I love you!💖❤️😂 She spammed me to post this chapter because I was teasing her so much!😂😂 Should I show you guys the whole convo!?

Instagram:Slay_jyler_4_ever

This chapter has 1044 words!