First Kiss?! Pt 2 (Edited)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 400+ VIEWS AGAIN HOLY MOLY I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING! Also, should I make this story longer than 3 parts or nahh? Now enjoy the chapter everyone! ❤️😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Recap*

*Heads to the car*

*Arrives at Justin's house*

J-What you wanna do Tyler?

T- Let's watch a movie!

J-What movie?

T-Hmm what about Love, Simon?

J-Why that no offense?

T-Well it is a gay movie but it seems very interesting most of my friends told me to watch it so I really want to see it and why they like it so much!

J- Oh ok!

*Turns the T.V on and turns Love,Simon on*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler's POV

*Movie's ended*

T-*lightly starts crying*

J-You ok Tyler?

T-Y I am fine it's just that the movie was so good!

J-It is but I didn't think it would make you cry though.

T-I didn't think I would cry either but it's just such a good movie/story!

J-Want a hug?

T-Yes, besplease.

J-*hugs Tyler*
YESSSSSS GOALS RIGHT HERE!☝️👇😂
T-*hugs back while crying on his shoulder*

*both stays in that position for 10 mins*

T-*calms down and pulls away from the hug with a slight of pain in his heart*
PAIN IN MA HEART TOO!😭
Justin's POV

What the... What did I just feel? When I pulled away from Tyler there was a slight pain in my heart like as if I don't even know how to describe it. Do I like him? Nooooo he is my best friend stop thinking that you stupid!

Voice-V

V-YOU DO LIKE HIM JUSTIN STOP DENYING IT!

J-No I don't I am not gay I am straight I like girls, not boys!
AHHH THIS MAKES ME HURT JNSJSNSJ😫😭

V-STOP SAYING THAT AND THINK ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY FOR AT LEAST 1 SECOND!

J-NO I know what my sexuality is! Stop it because your wrong and I am right!

V-NO U STOP YOU ARE GAY NOT STRAIGHT STOP SAYING THAT!

J-NO IM NOT GAY STOP TELLING ME SOMETHING I AM NOT I AM STRAIGHT AND THAT IS IT!

V-YES YOU ARE YOU ARE GAY WHAT YOU FELT IN YOUR HEART WAS PAIN WASN'T IT?

J-Ya but.. wait how do u know?

V-Justin are you dumb? I am apart of you!

J-Oh ya I forgot about that but I am not gay so stop.

V-Yes you are Justin stop lying to yourself!

J-I am not lying to myself so stop! Whatever I am done with you🙄😒*ignores the voice in his head*

T-You okay, Justin? This is your second time spacing out today are you sure your fine?!

J-Ya I am good don't worry Tyler I promise!*smiles*

T-Ok good I care about and you know that!*smiles back*