fifty nine

REALITY
it was the last day of filming and they were having a little barbeque as a celebration. samantha was looking forward to it but she didn't want to deal with noah.

she hadn't gone back to set because of him so it'd be the first time seeing him. the rest of the cast were still forced to interact with him obviously. they didn't want the duffer brothers to find out.

samantha finished up her look with some lip gloss, her favorite. finn came from behind and held onto her waist. she smiled at him through the mirror.

"are you sure you're going to be okay later? we can always tell your mom that you're sick." finn suggested. he didn't want samantha to around noah after what he said. he trust samantha but not noah.

she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck."my mom would kill me if i didn't go and plus i want to go. im so proud of all of you." she said.

finn smiled and gently kissed her lips. the sparks popped up as usual causing them to smile. samantha was going back for another one until winona came in.

"number one, no closed door and number two, we have to go!" winona said. finn scratched the back of his head. even though winona was his co-worker, he still had to impress her and not fuck things up again.

>time skip<

samantha was having the time of her life with her best friends as they danced around the room. her, millie, and sadie sung their hearts out to 'come on elieen'.

finn stared at his girlfriend in awe. he loved how she danced like no one was there. she was such a loser but she was his loser.

"i love seeing you basically drool over her." gaten laughed. finn rolled his eyes even though he loved staring at her.

"oh yeah and what about you? still mr.lonely?" finn laughed. gaten lifted his hands up and did a spin.

"a gentleman never tells."

caleb shook his head."you're really dumb, you know that?"

the 3 boys joked around with each other until a specific song came on. mr.brightside by the killers...

samantha gasped and immediately ran to finn. he did the same. she smiled and began to jump around causing finn to do it too. it was their song.

"now I'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag!" she started

"now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head but she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress!" finn added.

"destiny is calling me!" samantha sang/shouted.

finn laughed and sang."open up my eager eyes!"

"caused im mr.brightside!"they both shouted togther."

everyone looked at them with big smiles on their faces, even noah. he completely regretted what he did. he felt so stupid for believing sophia. you can tell by the way samantha and finn look at each other, they are clearly in love but noah decided against it at the time.

he had and wanted to fix everything between all of his friends. he missed them dearly. he knew they wouldn't forgive him.

by the time the song ended, samantha and finn had lost their breath and maybe even their voices.

"that was so fun." she hugged finn. he felt like the happiest boy ever.

they were both super happy.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚