sixty six

REALITY

"where are you?"finn asked through the phone. samantha wasn't sure if he was mad or not.

"im home, why?"

finn asked with a tone."are you sure?"

samantha sighed. of course he was in a bad mood.

"yes finn. you don't trust me?"she asked. finn laughed. samantha was so confused. she hate how finn acted like this. it was so unnecessary.

"of course i don't. the way you've been acting lately, i shouldn't."he replied.

her mouth flung open. the way she was acting lately? more like he was the one who was changing. she missed her finn.

"finn, i don't know what's been wrong with you but you've been taking it out on me. im tired of it, just leave me alone."she sighed.

"you're the one who's always bothering me so leave me alone!"finn shouted. samantha widen her eyes. it scared her even though it was on the phone. she knows how finn gets when he's mad and it's not pretty.

"what's the shouting for? im calm. you called me since you don't trust me. i am home and if you don't believe me then call my mom. goodnight." samantha said then clicked.

she couldn't stop thinking about what was up with finn. did he not love her anymore? was he stress? at this point she hoped the week goes by faster so she can go to utah.

she shook her head and decided to do a youtube video. she had to post on saturday.

samantha loved doing youtube videos but today her mind was on finn while filming.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚
a/n
16 more chapters for this
book ahh!