twenty seven

REALITY
samantha cuddled up onto finn's chest as they watched stranger things 1 again.

she insisted they watch it because she loved seeing her favorite people acting together. finn, on the other hand, didn't like to watch his acting but he only did it to make her happy. he didn't pay attention.

instead he played with her hair and stared at her. he loved her long eyelashes and how her dimple popped out everytime she laughed at a scene. it drove him crazy. finn was falling for this girl harder each day. it wasn't a bad thing for him either.

winona came in asking if they needed anything.

samantha stood up."im gonna help my mom cut up some strawberries, okay?" finn nodded.

he laughed at himself because of samantha's obsession with strawberries. his phone buzzed causing him to disconnect it from the charger. it was a unknown text.

it said to stay away from samantha or he'll get hurt. this confused finn very much. he had no idea who this was. he decided to shrug it off.

samantha bursted through the door dancing around with her strawberries. finn looked at her in awe. she was perfect to him.

she sat on his lap and kissed him. the sparks went wild as usual. it never got old to them.

"you're a good kisser, guitar boy."

he blushed."you're better though."

samantha laugh and got in her original spot. finn brought her closer and sighed. the text crawl back into his mind again.

maybe it was one of their friends messing around, he thought.