sixty nine

REALITY
samantha pulled away from her phone and let finn scream at her. he just found out she's leaving in a couple of hours.

"well even when i wanted to tell you, you were either mad, busy, or you ignore me. i've tried to see you all week but you say you can't. i don't know what to do with you finn." she sighed.

"me neither!"

samantha held back her tears. she missed him so much. why was he still acting like this?

"well im going to be go for 2 week, i don't know if im coming back to LA. my mom wants to move back to minnesota."she said.

finn rapidly hung up the phone which left samantha confused. while she continued packing, he paced around his room.

was she really worth running to the airport for?  finn thought. finn did still love her but he hasn't been feeling the same lately. he didn't feel sparks as much as he use to. he was getting tired. he didn't want to hurt her but he clearly was right now.

finn knew be had to talk to her. he had to tell her how he felt. this only lead to him rushing to the airport.

>at the airport<

finn ran into terminal 5, which is where samantha was. his heart was beating fast. he was so scared. they hadn't seen each other for a week. finn didn't want to.

"where are you sam?"he asked himself. he had to hurry.

he finally saw the familiar short hair causing his heart to race faster.

"samantha!" he yelled as people stared at him. she turned around and smiled. she missed her boy. she started running towards him but he stood there.

"finn!" she yelled as she got in front of him. he slightly smiled and hugged her.

"what are you doing here?" she asked. instead of answering he smashed his lips onto hers. he still didn't feel sparks... but samantha did. it drove her wild. he pulled away and sighed.

"samantha, im breaking up with you." he said.

samantha froze. her heart broke into a million pieces.

"i-uh why? we were so happy." her voice cracked. it broke finn's heart too but he had to.

he shoved his hands in his pocket."i don't feel happy with you anymore. i loved you, but now i just don't feel it. im so sorry. can we at least try to be friends?"

"flight 382 utah, now boarding!" the speaker rang. winona called out for samantha and waved at finn. she had no clue what was going on.

"i don't think i can be friends with you finn. im so in love with you, i cant." samantha said as tears fell down. she looked at him once more and ran away with her suitcase.

finn stood there with his heart breaking this time. a tiny part of him regretted but he knew he had to. he watched the girl he no longer loved keep her head down.

winona wrapped her arm around her daughter as she shook her mother off.

finn walked away sighing.

it was for the best.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚
a/n
sigh sigh sigh i want this book
to end already