T H I R T Y F O U R

Emily pov

"Get up bitches! I got donuts!" Zach screamed. I nearly fell out the bunk. The boys left ne with the top this time.

"Bitch I'm ready." I said falling over, losing balance against the counter. He laughed. I saw the box and ran to it.

I sat down in the corner and started shoving them in my mouth. "Emily you cant just do that silly." Zach said attempting to grab the box. I simply put out my leg and stopped him with my foot. The boys came pouring out and I left them with six.

They looked at me in disgust. "If you guys can get a fuck ton of shit at the cafe, my ass is gonna eat these donuts." I said slapping my own ass and walking away to try and get back in my bunk.

I couldnt climb up there after those. "Eben, a little help here." I said and he rushed over and put me in the bunk.

-

-

Ok I know this is short but I need people to apply to be jonah's  foreign girlfriend in the upcoming chapters.

Comment this;

Name (first and last):
Age:
Birthday:
Appearance:
Quirky traits:
Current relationship status:

You can apply as yourself or apply as some random, made up character.

When it comes time, I'll choose the one I like most. If you dont like jonah, I'm going to need one for Daniel soon as well if you want to do one.

Just let me know who you're going for.

Love you guys:)