T H I R T Y E I G H T

Emily pov

Today, we're in New York City.

We've eaten so much pizza that I think I'm gonna explode. I've never EVER eaten this much pizza in one day but I cant say I'm mad about it.

Christina is ironically not in new York at this time so we cant see her.

"Baby get uuuuuppp." Jack complains as I lay in bed not wanting to move. I stare at him. "I dont wanna." I say. He crawls on top of me and lays on my stomach. "You're such a fucking baby."

"You love this baby." He said. I close my eyes and sink further in the bed with his weight. He took my hand and kissed all over it. "Oh my god get off me! I'm getting up." I said as he helped me up. "Jeeze." He mumbled.

-

"Can we have pizza for lunch?" Zach asked as we met in the lobby of the hotel while waiting on our little van/bus thingy. "No zach. If I eat anymore pizza I'm gonna vomit on you." I said annoyed.  "Me too." Jonah said.

"Well that's pretty much It here." He said shrugging. "Yeah, all you see here. There are other restaurants." Corbyn said.

After getting me up, jack has been really quiet and stuff. He just sits and looks down at my hands while holding them.

I look through the bands stories and see Daniel recorded jack getting me up. I get an idea as why he might be quiet.

-

After we got settled in the van, I asked. "Jack can I look through your phone really quick?" I ask. "Yeah." He said handing it to me.

I opened it and looked through his dms. "Why are you with her?" "You could do better." There was a big array of that but there was also some encouraging ones.

"Jack im- here." I handed his phone back. "Are they bothering you?" I asked. "A little." He said. I lifted up the arm rest in the middle of our two seats.

"Dont listen to the bad ones. Dont even open them." I said putting my head on his lap.

He played with my hair.

"I love your hair." He said grinning. It made me smile. "I love you too." I said and he actually smiled. I grabbed his face and he put his hands on mine.

"I love you."

-

"Really!? Pizza." Jack said as we pull into a pizza shop. "I see a burger place down the road. We can just go there."

"Also daniel needs to stop recording us." I showed him the band account of us in the van. "This is what love looks like." Was the caption. "Daniel stop-" I look over and hes recording me as I say that. I just laugh and get off the mini bus thing.

"Jack!" I say. "I love you!" I scream. "I love you too!" He yelled back.

-

"I dont know where we are stop bothering me!" Jack said and I pulled on a curl. I giggled a little. He tried not to smile as I laughed.

It was dark but the blue lights under the storage was on. "Emily I'm too tired for you." He said resting his head on the window. I grabbed his head. "Let me love you." I pouted.

"I give up."