Chapter 12 - The Banter

The day was given a period with a grumpy Sanyukta constructing the pillow wall busily. "Kya kar rahi ho farzi ?" He whistled entering into the bedroom. She twitched her nose looking at him. "Ohhh! Pillow wall huh?" He giggled pulling her legs. "It's of no use Sanyukta. Do din se dekh raha hoon. You only land upon me in the night." He laughed again. "So why are you wasting energy to build your Great wall of China? " He chuckled. "Not so Funny." She pulled the quilt and drifted off to sleep. "I want to apologise Sanyukta. But I don't know how? I'm extremely sorry. Mujhe maaf kardena." He whispered looking at her sleeping figure.

Where are you now... Where are you now... Under the bright ... But faded lights... You set my heart on fire... Where are you now...

She woke up listening to the familiar beats of one of her favorite songs 'Faded' by 'Alan Walker'. She rubbed her droopy eyes n number of times. She turned her head towards her left to locate him but he was nowhere and the pillow wall she constructed was placed neatly in his side of bed. She sighed and looked at the wall clock and shrieked in horror. "4 am ?? Who listens to songs at this hour with full volume. He has seriously gone mad." She face palmed and she stumbled her way out of the room in search of him. The music led her to the small gymnasium on the first floor of his duplex house. "He loves her way too much" Her inner voice told her.  "Huh! Gym freak." She shrugged her shoulders looking at him lifting the heavy weights and working out vigorously. "Mera neend bhi uda diya isne.. Kaala Kauua.. " She stopped the music and tried to storm out without his notice. "Hey Moti! Tu yahan" His rough voice made her turn back. She looked at him with her eyes wide. "You put a full stop to my beauty sleep you moron. Main moti dikhti hoon ? Get your eyes tested." She again twitched her nose. "Haha! You are moti . That's the fact Sanyukta. Thoda work out karo." He giggled. "You should thank God that you married me. Otherwise your husband would have been hospitalized by now." He poked her arm and laughed. "Just shut up okay. You look like Bhains and you are bitching about my weight. Bhad mein jao tum." She hit him with the pillow and ran out of the room. 

   "Moti come I'll drop you to work" He said fixing his tie. "Randhir what is your problem. There is no need to do all these because you are guilty. I can manage. I have my own car. Buzz off. " She yelled at him and moved to the Dining table. " Jo kehna hai keh lo. I'm dropping you that's final. I won't mind picking you up again Motii" He smirked and she seethed in anger. "Im waiting outside. Come soon." He poked her supple cheeks and moved out. "Idiot." She rubbed her cheeks harshly and moved out with him.

To be continued..

I'm trying my best to post this story. If u are liking it please vote and comment. Love ya ❤️