Chapter 23 - The Adieu

"Sanyuktaaa.. Please more two minutes" He chorused sleepily. "Atleast chodo mujhe. You sleep" She cringed trying to get herself free from his hold. "No ways. Don't try" He gave her a cheeky smile with his eyes closed before interring his head down her neck side. She gasped at their proximity. "Randhir Kya Kar rahe ho" She gulped feeling his wet smooches on her shoulder blade. He slowly trailed his lips down her neck placing dewy kisses all along. Unable to hold herself more, she pulled him up and fused their lips for a proper lip-lock. After a good ten minutes, due to short of breath, they parted and looked at each other with a huge smile spread on their faces. "I'll miss this for a week." He gently traced her lips with his fingers and gave her a sad look. She hugged him tightly. "I'll miss you too." He imprisoned her in his arms not wanting to leave her even for a minute. "Don't go naaa!" He pouted making her chuckle. "Such cute face don't suit you. Don't try to be cute like me" She punched him. "Haha. In your dreams. You and cute are antonyms." He gave her his hot smirk to which she frowned. "Ain't I cute?" She frowned at him dangerously. "Uhm.Uhm" He nodded in negative. Looking at her grumpy face, he started to tickle her. The whole room filled with her giggles and he felt complete. "Ok Enough. Leave me now." She spoke giggling. "I don't want to leave you. One hug again" He asked her bringing her highly close to him for a bone crushing bear hug. "Randhir..."She called him softly "Hmm.." "What are we ?" She asked drawing patterns on his shoulders. He gulped looking at her. "What are we? Best friends?" She asked again. He pushed her slightly from him and moved to the washroom in a swift dreading the question. She smiled sadly looking at the harshly closed door of the washroom with her eyes clogged with tears.

   "Randhir. I'm Sorry. Kabhi nahi puchungi main. See I have made all your favorite dishes. Some are in the fridge. Eat healthy and properly. Now c'mon..  Atleast bid me a proper adieu" She hugged him from behind. "I'll be sad if you don't talk to me." He stood there silently absorbing her warmth. He felt solace. He never wanted to let her go. But the question What are we? Made him perplexed. He never wanted to love another girl. He never wanted to break the promise he made to Ritika. His fast running mind came to a halt feeling his tee wet. "Sanyukta.." He pulled her from his back and took her in his arms. "Main kahin nahi jaa rahi. I'm cancelling my trip." She wiped her tears sniffing. "What ? Do teen dhila hai tera." He chuckled wiping the tears off her eyes. "Don't joke. Tum mujhse naraz ho abhi bhi ?" She asked him. "How can I be angry on you. Mad woman. Go chase your Dreams and I'll be waiting for you here." He pecked her eyes and she smiled proudly. "I lo.." She zipped her mouth realising that she was about to blurt something to him that will cause a great chaos. "I.. I mean I wanted to tell you that.. haan dont be a playboy in my absence" She covered up mentally patting herself. "What the fuck. I was never a play boy." He frowned dangerously. "Haan thik hai thik hai. We are getting late. Come driver drop me." She giggled and he smirked. "Main Driver ? Wait and watch you Little Jerry." He started chasing her and they finally landed up on the carpet laughing out loud.

    "Moti. Eat properly okay. In case you are not well, take these tablets immediately. Call me regularly. And... Don't feast on unhealthy fast food like you do here." He started lecturing her in a bossy way and she stood there admiring her handsome husband and his luscious lips that moved softly while commanding her. "Ab bas bhi karo baba.. I'm not leaving for ever. Just for a week." She giggled. "Not a day more." He completed and smirked . He advanced towards her for a proper hug but he was pushed slightly by a man and he stumbled. Before he could even realise, Randhir was shocked beyond wits looking at the man hugging his wife tightly. She too tightened the embrace. He got a feeling of being left. He suddenly felt his heart burn. "Hey I love you sooo much Sanyukt Babyyy.." He kissed her knuckles and she giggled. "I missed you" Her eyes spilled tears. "I love you babes. Dont cry." What's with this Love you and all. Idiot with zero manners. Bracketing someone else's wife. Randhir made a face. "It's okay. So it's you, The great Dhanush who is coming with me to London?" She asked merrily. "Yaaass Darling." He said gleefully. Randhir was fuming in one corner mentally deciding to move away and that's when Sanyukta's eyes fell on him. "Dan, Meet my husband, Randhir." She pulled him towards her and and Randhir pasted a fake smile on his face. "Randhir. This is Dhanush. My childhood BFF." She smiled. "Nice to meet you Mr. Dhanush" They gave each other a handshake. One was murdering the other with his eyes. The announcement for the flight echoed in the airport making them withdraw their hands. "Come let's go Sanyyy Babe" Dan held her wrist tightly and began to move. "Dan.. I mean.. Can" She fumbled unable to frame a proper sentence. She wanted spend some moment with her husband. She wanted to bid him a sweet adieu. "Excuse me Dhanush. Can I get some time with my wife." Randhir's hoarse voice came making them stop abruptly. She smiled feeling him insecure. "Yeah sure buddy. I'm waiting for you there, come soon San." Dhanush smiled moving away.  "Yeah" She turned towards Randhir and ran to Randhir. "Rono. I'll miss you." She mewled. He chuckled. "The feeling is mutual Moti. I like this Rono. It sounds Hot like me." He smirked. She shook her head in disbelief. "Idiot. Byeee now." She mouthed coming out of his embrace. "Stay slightly away from Dhanush. He's such a flirt." Randhir mouthed. "Aahan! No ways. He is like  that only. He'sbest best buddy. " She smiled dreamily to which Randhir made a face. "Acha okay. It's late. Run" he said and he gave her a sweet peck on her cheeks making them turn pink. She pecked him and departed bidding him a sweet adieu.

Tbc

Precap : "Anniee... Noo... I don't want to see her. Ask her to goo awayyy... Parrrthhh.." He slurred and screamed grabbing his mobile phone on which 'Sanyu' flashed.

Sorry for the delay.