Chapter 27 - The Mission Possible

"Uff Its already been a week. I don't know when my Motu will come home. She's not even picking up my calls. All thanks to my behaviour." He sighed parking the car in the garage. "Home is not home without her." She lazily took his ipad and lethargically moved towards the main door which was open ajar. "Thank god. Annie is here. I'm so hungry" He smiled but the aroma that hit his nostrils made him think again. "Sanyuuuktaaa?" His eyes widened and his legs soon found the entrance of the kitchen. "Umm.." She was deeply into eating that rich aromatic food and failed to notice him. It seemed as though she missed the food more than him. "Ahem!" His throaty groan made her look towards him for once and again her eyes darted to the spoonful of rice in her hands. "Is she angry on me..?" He slowly tip-toed towards her gulping his saliva. She is a girl who never complains and brags about anything. It's just that her eyes ooze fire and when she makes an eye-to-eye contact, it gets the shit out of someone and he was no exception. She stood up with her empty plate as soon as he sat on one of the wooden chairs next to her. He silently picked up a plate to plate his food but there was none. "Randhir. Here's your food." Came Annie's voice who was stepped in with a covered plate. "No thanks Annie. I'm not hungry." He threw a look at his wife who was eagerly munching on the foreign chocolates. "Someone doesn't even bother if I starve" He made a face and she moved outside to their room. "Shit! Randhir she's angry and you are adding fuel to the fire." His mind alerted him. Meanwhile he again saw her entering in with some bowl. "Yesss! I know she won't let me starve" He mentally chuckled proudly. "Kya..? You aren't a kid. If you think I'll run behind you to make you eat, forget it." She sat again on the chair and started having the dessert. "Huh! Kitna kayegi? Moti Kahinki" He murmermed getting annoyed. "Annie, ask someone to shut his mouth as well as his ego. If one needs to eat my handmade food, he should ask me." She mouthed with her mouth full of ice cream. "Huh! Annie bring me your handmade food." Randhir ordered. "Annie, you please take the have the excess food I made. I hope you like Rajma Chawal and Roti Sabzi ?!" She spoke in a sassy way making his mouth water. She stood up and he instantly hugged her signalling the poor Annie to move out of the Dining area. "Get the hell out Shekhawat." She spoke in an intense tone. "Nope. Never ever." He shrugged holding her tight. She pinched him and let her free from his hold. "Dare you." She rushed to their room and before she could bolt the door, she was pushed and blocked by him and the wall. "Sanyukta why weren't you picking up my calls ?" He asked the softly. "I'm not interested to talk with a guy who fails to respects women and abuses her by his words." She looked away from him. "Wtf.When did I ?" He was tightly pushed and a harsh slap landed on his cheek. "I was waiting to do this the day you called me names over the phone. And mind you, I'm not a girl who will cry over your abuses and words. I love you but that doesn't mean I will tolerate such kind of behaviour towards me. I never ever want a guy who crushes a girl often if he wishes to. Loyalty does matter but self respect matters more. I never need your apology and dare you show me your ego. I'll cut you to pieces and feed you to the dogs." She sounded fierce and he stood there perplexed with his palm covering his cheek. "Goddamn. What is she speaking and why did she slap me.?" He sat there seeing her sleep on his side. "Wait. She said she loves me ?" He rubbed his reddish cheek and scratched the side of his neck. He smiled thinking that it was the effect of the slap that he received from her making him insane. "Did I hear it right ? No my hunger and that slap is making me ho nuts" He tossed and turned on the bed smiling yet disappointed by her behaviour. He rushed to the kitchen to have his supper. He rushed to his to after having a hearty dinner, he finally pulled her towards him and pecked her lips before his eyes ditched him to have a peaceful slumber after days.

   It was 10 am and the woman who was wild the previous night was soundly sleeping on the soft fluffy bed. "Kal mujhe maarke thak gayi hogi bechari." He sarcastically commented and covered her clumsy frame with a soft Blanket and adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner. He gave a helpless look and proceeded to his office since he had an important meeting. After few more hours of sleep, she yawned and opened her eyes only to see her side empty. She smiled sadly and proceeded to start her day. The sound of the bell made her pause her movie and she hurried towards the door. "Parth, Vidushi. Andar aao naaa.." They shared a bear hug. After minutes of having a care filled sweet conversation, Parth spoke. "What did you do to your poor husband yesterday. His cheeks were swollen." He chuckled. "Oh shit. Was I that harsh ?" She face palmed. "So it's confirmed. You only hit me. He was bluffing in the office that he banged himself somewhere." Parth started giggling. "It's not funny Parth. Shit. I was so harsh on him. But I don't regret." She twisted her lips and narrated him the words Randhir spoke to her over the phone. "Shit Sanyukta. You misunderstood the whole thing. Those words were for Ritika !" He told her making her jerk. "Wait what??" She widened her eyes. "She's back" Vidushi sighed. "They are back again. " Parth spoke this time. "They hangout" it was Vidushi's turn. "Yes. Even now he's with her. See, it's already 7pm and he's not home. We left the office premises early today." Parth sadly spoke. "Shit. You guys mean they are back again together? Did Randhir accept ? What the hell you people are speaking." Sanyukta yelled. "Calm down. Unfortunately the answer is yes to your questions." Vidushi made her drink water. "He will divorce me ?" She mewled. "San.. see Sanyukta. You don't worry. You.. please.." Parth fumbled fearing that she would burst crying any moment. "That bastard needs more slaps I swear. He is cheating on his wife now. " Sanyukta smirked making the two perplexed. They pictured Sanyukta to cry or atleast speak something like 'My happiness lies  in his happiness.' like the girls do in serials. "What ?" She looked at the two people in front of her looking at her with popped out eyes. "Ritika doesn't deserve Randhir. And I don't deserve this life. I will win him at any cost and he is going to get a good blow from me for sure. Now please help me in shooing away that Ritika man" Sanyukta smirked. "So mission Ritika bhagao." Parth asked confused. "Obviously." The three again did a group hug and the sound of the door bell made them suppress their chuckle. "Here comes the red cheek Dumbhead." spoke Parth making the girls chuckle. Sanyukta moved towards the door to welcome her narrow eyed husband standing on other side of the door glaring her.

TBC

AN : Don't cry over anything. Face every problem like fire. Don't tolerate nonsense from another person, even if they are your loved ones. Don't let go of your self respect. It's YOU first girl!

Vote and comment.❤️

No proof reading. You would have encountered errors. I'll correct those soon. :)