Part 1

ღ𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ღ

WHY?

I thought I'd be able to make her happy as what I've promised to her but why does it seem those things were not enough for her?

Here in my balcony holding a glass of whiskey staring at a city light. Trying to figure out the things I left out to do to fill up the amount of happiness she needed.

I wasn't even drunk yet but my world had gotten blurry. I turned around and looked at the inside of the condo unit. I can see things filled up there but why does it feel empty? "My life without you feels like an empty space. If only you've given me enough time to prove I can make you happy but here we are, not together anymore." I smiled slightly after saying that. Who am I talking with? That person is no longer with me right now. Probably she already found herself someone who she thinks can give her much more love than me.

Bzzt!

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out and received a text from my manager.

>>Love Affair Art Museum, 3pm sharp. Don't be late tomorrow. <<

Love Affair Art Museum? I forgot, that was the place I accidentally met her ex which she didn't know because I am too jealous to talk about that guy with her.

flashback

[Hey! I told you to call me if you have any break time, right? Nakasulat dito sa notes ko ang sched mo kaya hindi ka makakapagsinungaling sa akin pag break mo.] why does her annoyed voice makes me fall in love with her even more?

"I'm sorry, I just turned it on. I thought I lost my charger so I didn't charge it. Nanghiram lang nga ako sa manager ko ng charger eh. Sorry, are you mad? Don't be, okay? I'm sorry."

[Don't be sorry kasi ako dapat ang magsorry. Nasa akin yung charger mo at nakalimutan kong ibigay kahapon ibalik sa bag mo. I'm sorry.]

"I forgive you, hon. You know I love you, right? So, what do you need? Are you free later? I'll be done with my sched---"

[B-busy ako mamaya. May pag-uusapan kasi kami ng manager ko and I have some things to do this day. Tumawag lang ako kasi gusto kong marinig ang boses mo today. Alam mo namang vitamin kita, diba?!] I smiled and lean at the wall. I just listen to her for about an hour or two sharing to me what she did today what she felt and who are those people she never wanted to see again which was destined to cross paths with her. This is what she wanted. Yung magtatawagan lang kami o di kaya magtetext sa isa't isa ay sapat na para sa relasyon namin. Because for her it's more exciting to think about how miss the person was if you both didn't meet every single day. Hindi naman kasi kailangang magkita kami parati para lang matugunan ang obligasyon ng magboyfriend-girlfriend. Well, I agree with her because I miss her so much for about 3 weeks of being busy with our schedules separately.

Last summer, she flew to Canada to shoot for a magazine offered by her Aunt's friend who was a photographer who loves her photos from her Instagram. It was a rush because she needs to be there before her next sched comes. She just agreed to it because it was one of her favorite magazine companies. She just texted me about the news and I called her to say good luck and that I love her and after that naging hectic na ang sched niya. At hindi nagkakatugma ang mga breaks namin kaya happy akong nakatawag siya ngayon.

"Bro, start na tayo." I just nodded at him. It was my co model and friend Zeke if you remember him. He was the brother-in-law of my cousin Irene. Kung naalala niyo yung kwento nung unang part ng istorya naming dalawa ni Cyline. He finally found Aira na kasamaang palad ay naaksidente pala mula sa pagkakatakas sa kanyang mga magulang at ngayo'y pinipilit ang sariling bumalik ang mga alaala dahil napagalamang nagkaamnesia pala ito ayon sa mag asawang nag-alaga sa kanya. And I was amaze that even she lost her memories she still has an effect towards Zeke lalo nang ligawan siya ulit neto. They are really destined to be together despite those people who built walls between them to live apart from each other but what now they are happily married with twin kids.

"Babe, I gotta go magsisimula na kami. Text nalang kita pag break ko. I love you."

[Ganun ba? Okay, sige bye nalang din and I love you too.]

LOVE AFFAIR ART MUSEUM, the next location for the shoot. At sabi nila may makakasama daw akong isang taong papalit daw sa dapat na makakasama ko ngayon sa shoot. But it turns out it was that person who I wanted to meet with.

"Hi, you're here already. Did you arrive earlier before us?" I asked him while giving out myself to look calm.

"Parang ganun na rin pero hindi naman ako nainip kasi may kinita akong importanteng tao dito kanina kaya okay lang." he said while smiling. I don't want to think about things that I shouldn't but from what I see it seems that THAT person meets him here. I hope it's not what I think.

"Oh, that's great." then we distance a bit from each other and the AWKWARD word comes in. We just fidgeted and find something to do to break the boredom. Wala pa kasi ang photographer at busy pa sila sa pagseset-up ng location for the shoot kaya kaming dalawa ay parehong walang magawa.

"So..." I looked at him when I heard him speak. "How's her? Is her smile finally not faking? Did she move on from everything that hurts her the most?" he bombered me with questions. Questions that only points about her, the woman we both loves.

"She isn't faking her smile anymore because I tried too hard to make her happy as her boyfriend just to replace the pain you left with her."

He smiled sadly and breath heavily as he looks at the sky. "Masaya akong marinig yan. Masaya akong malamang masaya na siya sa kabila ng nagawa ko sa kanya. At sana hindi na siya makakaramdam ng sakit pa dahil tama na yung nakaraan. Umaasa akong ngayon na ikaw na ang kasama niya ay manatili na ang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi."

BUT WHY DOES it seem she didn't even feel content with me? I still love her but she gave me up. I wanted to hear that she still cherishes me. That she still doesn't blankly erase me from her memories. But what should I do? She was so cold to me. I miss her but I can't meet her to fill this emptiness in me. Even the slightest chance of wanting her to have a glimpse of her is impossible to happen for she was so far away from me to be reached with. Ayaw na niyang makita pa ako. Ayaw na niyang makipag usap. Ayaw na niyang marinig pa ang boses ko na dati naman ay vitamins daw sa puso niya.

But the time was up for us both. I don't want to beg her just to get her back onto my arms because I don't want to hear her say that she hates me. I love her so I set her free if that's the only thing she wanted. But if she ever wanted to change her mind my arms will always be open to welcome her again in my life. That's how much I love her.

ღ𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕ღ

ღ𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕ღ