Part 11

ღ𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ღ

Hinila ni Zeke at Zach si Ezekiel palabas ng bahay ni Thomas papunta sa kotse na dinala ni Mario para sunduin si Ezekiel, matapos malaman mula sa kaibigan nilang si Kent na nagmamadali si Ezekiel papunta kung nasaan ang kanyang ex-wife. Kasi pagkaalam ni Ezekiel kay Kent kung saan nakatira si Thomas McLean, yung bagong guy sa life ng kanyang ex-wife na si Cyline, bigla siyang nag-rush doon. Kaya nandito sila ngayon, para sermonan si Ezekiel sa kanyang biglaang pag-sugod sa bahay kung saan nakatira rin si Cyline.

"Bro! Ano ba 'yang ginawa mo? Bakit ka  biglang sumugod doon na walang pasabi? Lalo lang hindi ka kakausapin ng ex mo kung ganyan ka pa rin. Na galit na galit pa rin!" sabi ni Zeke nung nasa likod na ng kotse ni Mario si Ezekiel, habang nasa front seat naman yung kambal na si Zach, na hindi rin approve sa ginawa ng friend nila.

"Zeke's right, Ezekiel," Zach chimed in, his voice stern yet filled with concern. "You can't just barge in like that. It's not going to help you or Cyline. You need to think things through before you act."

Ezekiel, still fuming, looked out the car window, his mind racing. He knew his friends were right, but the thought of Cyline with another man was too much to bear. "I just... I just can't stand the thought of her with him," he muttered, his voice barely audible.

Mario, who just came out from Thomas house, glanced at Ezekiel through the rearview mirror as he sits at the driver's seat. "We get it, Ezekiel. It's tough. But you need to respect Cyline's decisions. She's moved on, and you need to do the same."

Ezekiel sighed, leaning back in his seat. He knew his friends were right. He needed to let go, for his sake and for Cyline's. But it was easier said than done.

"Thanks, guys," he finally said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I know I messed up. I'll try to do better."

Zeke, Zach, and Mario exchanged glances, relieved to hear Ezekiel's words. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were there to support their friend through it all. "That's all we ask, Ezekiel," Zeke said, patting his friend's shoulder. "We're here for you, no matter what."

As the car drove away from Thomas' house, the tension in the air began to ease. Ezekiel took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing thoughts. He knew that he needed to find a way to move forward and accept the reality of his situation.

"I'm .. I'm sorry," Ezekiel said, his voice filled with sincerity. "Nagpadala lang talaga ako sa galit at selos. Pero alam kong hindi ito ang tamang paraan para maayos ang lahat."

Zeke turned to Ezekiel, a hint of a smile on his face. "We understand, bro. We all make mistakes. The important thing is that we learn from them and grow."

Zach nodded in agreement. "Tama 'yan, pare. Mahalaga na matuto tayo sa mga pagkakamali natin at magpatuloy sa buhay nang may pag-asa at pagkakataon para sa pagbabago."

Ezekiel felt a sense of relief knowing that his friends still stood by his side despite his impulsive actions. He realized that he needed to focus on his own healing and personal growth.

"Thank you," Ezekiel said, his voice filled with gratitude. "Hindi ko alam kung paano ko mababayaran ang inyong suporta. Pero alam n'yo, nandito rin ako para sa inyo kahit anong mangyari."

Mario, who had been quietly listening, spoke up. "That's what friends are for, Ezekiel. We're here to support each other through the ups and downs. Just remember, we're in this together. Wala akong bias sa inyo ng pinsan ko dahil parehas naman kayong nasasaktan."