Chapter 3 : They met again

This is Xandie's firs time to attend a convention as big as this, where all the top businessmen all over the country gathers. There are some international figures as well who has a business interest in the country. This is the chance to meet potential investors, clients and business partners.

This is also a chance for them to mingle without the restriction of the stiff business world. This is the time to socialize and to build business relationship at the same time.

Xandie looks around her, she's a bit overwhelm with all the figures present. If she didn't know that they're one of the top hotels in the country and even some of their hotels abroad are well known, she would have been unsecured.

She's still looking around when someone called her name. It was Liza Chua of Hotel Sapphire, another leading hotel in the country, and a friend.

"Hi Liz", Xandie greeted her with a smile.

"So, you're Diamond Hotel's representative. What happened to your brother?", Liza asked after bussing her cheek.

"Personal issues..."

"So he bullied you into attending this boring convention?"

Xandie laugh at that...

"You could say that"

"Welcome to the club darling, we're just in the same boat. I should be in Paris right now, you know", Liza said with a pout.

"Big brothers....", Xandie said also pouting just like Liza

"Tell me about it.....anyway...come on....let's just take this opportunity to meet some hot guys..."

"Quite a few of them, huh", Xandie said looking around.

"Yes, but there's one particular hottie that I want to meet. The international playboy Aldrich Montoya. I heard that he's be here"

Xandie's surprise to know that Aldrich would be here. What will an international hotel magnate do in a convention like this?

"Whatever is he doing here?", she asked Liza.

"Quite a surprise huh, after all he is already internationally known as a hotel magnate. But I heard that he is with a friend. He's on vacation to visit his grandmother anyway, so he decided to tag along with his friend"

"I see..." Xandie said suddenly anxious. If Aldrich would be here, then there's a possibility that she'd see him. Is she ready to see him again?

"Hmmm, curious are we?" Liza said looking at her intently.

"No...of course not"

"Why not?"

"I'm allergic to playboys" Xandie said with a frown.

"My..my...my...you've already met him have you?"

There's no use denying it anyway. She'd known Liza for so long and she'll ferret out the information anyway.

"Yes"

"Really...where...when...how?", Liza asked excitedly.

"Paris....photo exhibit"

"Wow...so did he hit on you"

"Just friendly..."

"That's new...", Liza said a bit disappointed.

"Maybe, I'm not his kind of girl"

"That's impossible, you're definitely his type of girl, how could he not...."

"Don't think about it anymore Liz, it's just a short acquaintance..."

"Yet, you seem affected..."