Chapter 4 : Rule #1

They are now having their lunch, then they would resume the talk later this afternoon. They have a two hour break so Xandie has taken the opportunity to get away from Aldrich's company for a while. Rather than taking their lunch at the buffet hall prepared by the organizer, she had ask Liza to go with her at the cafe located at the ground floor of the hotel.

"So, how are you and Aldrich?", Liza asks while they are eating.

Xandie just let out a harsh breath but did not answer. She just played at the food on her plate.

"Hmmm...you still like him.", Liza concluded after taking a look at her friend.

"It's been two months, I thought, I was already over him", Xandie said dejected.

"Don't feel bad, darling. Based on what I saw earlier, you're both on the same page. Seems like he still likes you"

"I don't know about that"

"Youre not blind Xandie, so don't pretend as if you didn't notice him staring at you almost the whole time"

"I don't know Liz"

"Remember our bet, I think you should do it....he is still interested....so why not change the playboy and makes him fall madly in love with you"

"Liz.."

"You can't call it off now, we agreed that even with  the tiniest interest, you'll play the game...unless of course, you would rather want to date my brother.....although....."

"Huh..."

"Although, I don't think that man out there will permit you to date another man. Quite possessive, is he. Have you seen how he scowled at any man smiling at you"

"You notice too much", Xandie said shaking her head, but a smile is forming on her lips. Yes, she'd seen Aldrich scowl at one particular man, who's about to sit near them, sending the man scurrying to sit elsewhere.

"So....."

"Do you think, I can do this....."

"Why Xandie, since when did you become so doubtful of yourself? You're not Xandie Cervantes for nothing"

"You're really my friend!"

"Hmmmpp" Liza smirked.

"So how do you propose I'd do this?", Xandie asks her.

"Easy.... make a list of rules that you should follow to tame your playboy", Liza said, her eyes twinkling, obviously enjoying her predicament.

"Since you're the one who thought about it, why don't you help me make that list you're saying"

"Well, we can make it as we go on with the plan. But the first thing you must do, is to make him notice you....Right...that should be our first rule", Liza said, taking her iPad and typing.

RULES ON HOW TO TAME A PLAYBOY

Rule #1. :  Make the playboy notice you.
                  > Be extra attractive in a subtle way. Don't make him think that
                         you're doing it specially for him.

Rule #2 :  Be a challenge to him.
                  >Play hard to get. Make him work to have you.

Rule #3  :  Awaken his protective instincts.
                   >Make him want to protect you and be beside you all the time.

Rule #4 :  Be the ideal girl
                  >Don't be the type of girl that will drive him away. Show him
                          what he will be lose once he never changes his ways.