Chapter 11 : Proposal

Both of them are quiet during the drive, Xandie is wondering about their situation. They haven't actually talked yet, but Aldrich is acting as if nothing happened between them. She very much would like to start a conversation but, she didn't know where to start.

Aldrich is observing Xandie while he is driving. He knows that she's confused why he is acting as if nothing's gone wrong a day before. But he prepared something, so he is not saying anything yet.

He is not planning to proceed to Tagaytay anymore, since it's already late. Maybe they could just look at the property tomorrow. There's a house and lot that he bought there, and would like to know if Xandie will like it. It is located in the subdivision where her brother's house is being constructed.

They are in Roxas Boulevard currently entering the dock area. He prepared a special dinner for him and Xandie in his yacht.

Xandie noticed that they are in the docks so she glance at Aldrich. What are they doing here, she thought they'd be going to Tagaytay.

"I know I promise that we will talk, we can have our privacy in my yacht. Anyway, it's a bit late to look at the property now, maybe we could just do that tomorrow?", he said when he saw the question in her eyes.

Xandie just nodded and let him help her out of the car. He hold her by the elbow and guided her to one of the yacht docked in there. They stop by the yacht named "The Leonora". It is named after his mother.

It is magnificent and very beautiful from where she is standing. She can't wait to see the interior of this little baby.

"Let's board love?", Aldrich asked putting his hand on her back. She just nodded and lets him assist her in boarding the yacht.

Xandie gasp when she sees the very beautiful and elegant interior of the yacht. It is so luxurious just like his plane, nothing but the best for this billionaire huh!

"You like it?", Aldrich asks with a smile.

"Beautiful", she said awed by the sheer beauty surrounding her.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable, while I go talk to the captain", he said pulling her towards the couch.

"We're sailing?", she asks wide-eyed. Aldrich chuckled at her reaction, she's very excited like a child, very adorable.

"Yes love, we are sailing. We will be having a dinner in the middle of the sea", he said kissing her quick in the forehead before heading down.

Xandie didn't wait long, Aldrich is back in no time.

"Let's go to the upper deck love, the air is nice there", he said taking her hand in his. Xandie let's him tow her wherever he wants.

When they reach the deck, the yacht is already starting to sail, and Xandie could feel the wind caressing her face. She stands by the railing, facing the sea. Aldrich came to stand behind her and wraps his arms around her, resting his chin by her shoulder. Xandie leans a little to him, loving the feel of his arms around her.

"I'm sorry love, I know I've been an ass yesterday", he said softly.

"What brought this on? Yesterday, you're so furious, you refused to let me speak"

"Let's just say that Liza slapped me with the truth last night"

"Liza?"

"She called me last night to tell me where you are. But please believe me love, I've already figured out before she calls that I probably made a big mistake. I maybe a jerk but I'm not a dickhead. When I got to think things through, I realized that I should listen to my heart, and I want to believe that everything that transpired between us is true, no pretensions, no lies, just true and pure love", he said kissing her temple.