Familiarities

Welcome to the boring but crucial beginnings to my story The Frost. The idea and this book has been years in the making and the second book is currently underway. I plan for this to be a three, possibly four book series on the adventures of Claire Alina Chase.

Of course all the ideas and plot lines belong to me, as well as the characters I have created. If you notice anyone else using this please contact me... thank you!!

I do use the real life place of Camden, NJ. My take on this city is in no way a representation of reality, I simply took a place and made my own atmosphere.

The book has been heavily edited multiple times but if you catch any plot holes, inconsistencies, or other errors please inform me.

I'm always welcome to feedback, that is the main reason I'm putting my book on this site, other than to share my work with others beside myself. Mentioning moments you loved, hated, didn't think should be there, or could be improved would be absolutely amazing for me as the writer.

I will post chapters regularly, I plan on one once a week. The second book is coming slowly so I don't want to rush the updates on the first.

Be warned it is a rough draft, albeit even with the heavy editing. I have redone many sections and added chapters here and there. There are also many sections written in other characters point of view, I plan on posting these although they will most likely not be their own chapters so be prepared for the switch.

On a more important note this book is my pride and joy, I have worked on it tirelessly for the past four years and it is very dear to my heart. With that, I expect no rude or demeaning comments about my writing style and/or my book. If you have hate thoughts/comments please keep them to yourself and don't read the book. It will not be tolerated.

I hope you enjoy the book, the few and far between that will probably find this and read it through. Claire Alina is a complex and intriguing character that I enjoyed writing about and am still excited to continue her story.

Now that all the necessary stuff is said... continue to the first book in the Caliburn Stone series!!

Book 1: The Frost (completed)
Book 2: The Faith (in the works)
Book 3: The Beyond (not started)
Book 4: Unknown Title (possible if needed)