Chapter 15

It's been about two years since America's Got Talent and I had gotten a job as a model. One day I got exciting news.

Personal Assistant 😉:
I'm having a photo shoot in Korea!!

Only For You ❤️:
Really?!

Personal Assistant 😉:
Yeah!
Maybe we can meet up?

Only For You ❤️:
Yeah.
I have these next few weeks off.

Personal Assistant 😉:
Yay!
I'm leaving in a few days so

Only For You ❤️:
We'll be waiting

Personal Assistant 😉:
We?

Only For You ❤️:
Yeah
Boys wanna come too.

Personal Assistant 😉:
Oh.. okay.

Only For You ❤️:
I can tell them no if you don't want them to come...

Personal Assistant 😉:
It's okay, I wanna catch up with them too!

Only For You ❤️:
Alright.
See ya soon!

A couple days later, I had landed. My company had sent me on a private jet so I wouldn't be "mobbed by people", but I'm pretty sure it was because of my select audience waiting for me.

I began walking out of the plane; once I had barely touched the ground, I was being smothered by Jungkook.

"I missed you soooo much!" Jungkook shouted, "We didn't talk much but I still missed you! And now you're here so we can get close!"

RM appeared behind him and practically threw him off of me.

"Are you... jealous?" I teased.

RM swiftly changed the topic, "Your team is coming out."

I turned to see my photography team grabbing equipment. I quickly rushed to help them, asking my boss where we were staying.

"We rented a three story house to give us a roof over our heads for the time that we'll be here." He answered, "Don't help, Y/N. Go catch up with your fans."

I looked over at RM and the others to see them playing leap frog.

They're so childish. It's adorable.

I walked over to them and Jungkook approached me, "I thought Layla was coming?" He asked, unsure of himself.

I fell quiet, the name sending despair throughout my body; RM came to my rescue.

"Ah, Y/N! You have to tell me when your shooting is so I can bring you food and comfort!"

I smiled faintly but it faded completely when I saw all of them looking at me, wanting an answer.

"I really don't want to talk about it..." I whispered.

RM put his arm around me and pulled me toward him.

"I can tell them." he offered.

"I think it's better if I do it..."

I slowly looked up to meet their gazes.

"Long and tragic story short... we..." I sighed, tears welling up in my eyes, "We lost Layla to a car wreck... drunk driver...."

"Are you okay?" Suga asked softly.

"I don't know anymore. So, this trip is a bit more than just a photo shoot." I finished.

They stood in silence and RM tried to comfort me.

"Hey, don't think about that anymore," he flashed his dimples, "Come over and stay with me tonight," he turned to my team, "She's staying with me tonight! Hope that's okay!"

They just waved 'ok' and he lead me to their car.
He drives me to their dorm once everyone had piled inside.

Once there, he quickly pulled me into his room and laid me on his bed. (Not in that way! Get your mind out of the gutter!!)

"I know you haven't noticed it but I can tell you have a little jet lag starting up. Sleep."

He pulled his blanket over my confused body, gave me a gentle hug and whispered, "I'll be outside if you need me. Just yell or text me; however, I won't be here after six p.m. I have a meeting with our manager. Jin will be here; talk to him if you need anything."

With that, he left.

Not even a minute later, I fell asleep.

I woke up and grabbed my phone to check the time and noticed it was on a charger.

He must've put it on his before he left. 6:30. Crap, I missed him...

I got up and my stomach growled viciously. Taking the message, I opened the door and tried navigating my way through the dark dorm. I turned a corner and saw light, so I walked to it. I stopped in the doorframe to observe my surroundings. Jin was cooking and I saw a girl sitting on a counter.

I didn't care about her though, I was more interested in food.

Jin turned to me and handed me a plate of the meal he was preparing.

"I thought you might be a bit hungry." He explained.

"A bit? That's an understatement." I reply.

I quickly sat down and began eating when I noticed the girl was staring at me. I waved shyly and continued eating. She replied with an 'ahem' aimed at Jin and he looked up startled.

"Oh, Y/N. This is Sun Mei, Yoongi's 'friend', but we know there's more to it."

Sun Mei turned to me shocked at the mention of my name.

"This is Y/N?!" She yelled, "Omg, you're so pretty!"

I thanked her and rushed to ask Jin a question.

"About that..." I started.

"What? Your attractiveness?" He asked bewildered.

"No," I laughed, "Names. I don't know what to call you guys. Real names or-"

"Real names are fine. You're our friend." He interrupted me.

I release a sigh of relief before asking another question.

"When's Namjoon coming back?"

"Not for another couple hours," Seokjin replied, "I'd suggest you get some more sleep. He'll wake you up when he gets back."

I nod and walk back to Namjoon's room. I plop onto his bed and close my eyes to sleep.