Chapter 44

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

A week had passed and it was finally the day of the wedding. A couple days ago, Jimin had stolen Y/N to get a dress fitting and Yoongi and I strolled around town to pass the time. We ended up at a bookstore/cafe that we both enjoyed. Now, we had started becoming daily visitors to the quaint building on the edge of a road.

But that was a couple days ago. Now, I was fretting over my looks in my suit. I had met Y/N's father at the airport and he..... didn't like me, it seemed. Y/N had told me her parents were serious about her "not being allowed to come home with an Asian boy". Her words, not mine. I constantly straitened my tie, trying to look my possible best.

I hadn't seen Y/N in a few days now; Jimin going on about "seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck".

"Dude. Chill." Yoongi said and pushed my hands away from my chest, "If you keep messing with it, it'll just get worse."

"I look like trash, don't I?" I asked, nervous about my appearance.

"Nope. You look like a man about to get married."

"But what if she doesn't like this, the simplicity? What if she wanted a huge wedding that I can't deliver? Oh no. What if she only said 'yes' because she pitied me?!" I started breathing heavily, hands fussing with my tie once more.

"Oh my god. Calm down already, would ya? It's fine." Yoongi reassured me, "If she wanted something else, she would've said something by now."

I breathed deeply to calm myself down and sat in a chair for the stylist to do my hair.

"Atta boy." Yoongi teased and I smiled lightly.

The door behind us opened and I tensed up at the sound of scissors cutting in the air.

"I'm your stylist and I will make you look fabulous!" A uncannily familiar voice rang out and Yoongi smiled.

"Just what the doctor ordered." He said before I jumped up and turned to see who was holding the sharp metal device.

"JIN! NO! GO AWAY!" I screamed and he just smiled darkly before chasing me around the room.

"COME BACK! I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK A LITTLE LIKE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!" He called after me and I just screamed in response.

Yoongi has been laughing his ass off, watching me run around being chased by a madman.

"STAY AWAY!" I yelled.

"I'LL GET YOU, MY PRETTY!" Seokjin cackled.

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

Screams could be heard from a distance and I looked towards the direction, earning a pop with a wide tooth comb from Jimin.

"Don't move. It sounds like Jin got his hands on your man." He smiled and I looked at him worriedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just making Namjoon less stressed." Jimin replied before helping me with my hair. (Okay I'm too lazy to google wedding hairstyles so you're on your own.)