Chapter 32

~Chulwoo's P.O.V.~

Y/N took up a lot of room so I placed her in my lap. I gently began playing with her hair when a rough voice spoke.

"Yah. Why're you being so nice to her?" Jungwook said, looking back at me.

Hosung came to my defense with his wise nonsense, "You catch more flies with honey, not vinegar."

Jungwook rolled his eyes and scoffed. He turned to face forward in his seat and Hosung decided to start a conversation.

"So, how's Seunghee?" He asked.

"She's fine. A bit upset that I'm gone for today, but I'll make it up to her tomorrow."

"Don't go too far." Hosung said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah! Dirty little fuck." I said as I pushed him away playfully.

"Language, Chulwoo!" Geun yelled from the front seat. Daeshim grabbed his boyfriend's arm and kissed his cheek.

Y/N began to toss and turn in my lap, gaining my attention.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" I asked, tucking a strand of her H/C (Hair/Color) hair behind her ear. She began turning more harshly and I grabbed her shoulders to pin her down.

"What's wrong with her?" Hosung asked, pressing her against his chest.

"I think she's having a nightmare.." I said before snatching her away from Hosung and rubbing her scalp. I placed gentle kisses along her hairline and rubbed her arms. She slowly began calming down and Hosung gave me a shocked look.

"How'd you do that?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

Y/N relaxed in my arms, "Experience. I have a fiancé, remember? This isn't my first nightmare rodeo."

Y/N gripped my shirt tight before her eyes slowly flickered open.

"Hey, sweetheart." Hosung said.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I gently tapped Namjoon's shoulder before talking.

"Hey, we're here. You want to see Y/N?"

He jolted up away from the window and turned to me.

"How well do you think she is?" He whispered.

"What you'd expect from a girl who got kidnapped by a gang." I answered before parking the car.

We waited a couple minutes before Jin arrived. I got out and noticed Jin and Jungkook on their phones together. I walked closer to talk to Seokjin.

"Yeah, this one is about us two. It's called Desire." Jungkook said.

Ah. Fanfiction. One of the many things that connect us to our fans. My personal favorite is Killer in the Crowd. It's about me, obviously.

Jin saw me and waved Kook off. I approached him and we had a conversation on how to handle this.

"Who's gonna make the trade?" I asked.

"Hoseok and me. I'll negotiate and Hobi will hand over the money." Jin said. It seemed logical. Jin is the most levelheaded and Hoseok can be serious in serious times. I nodded.

"Is she coming back with Namjoon and I?"

"Yes, I have no more room and she's be more comfortable with the man she loves."

"Speaking of the man she loves..." I trailed off and we turned our gaze to the now-sleeping Namjoon in the car, "What're we gonna do with him?"

Seokjin sighed, "Let him rest. He has some sort of bug and it's best to let him sleep it off."

I nodded and walked back to the car. As I began opening the door, a black van pulled up. It parked and a tall figure came out to shake hands with Seokjin and Hoseok. I got in the car and watched as another tall yet lanky man came out after the first one. The four walked off and left the rest of us to wait for their return.

~Jaejoon's P.O.V.~

I walked out to greet a man tall with broad shoulders. We shook hands and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Jaejoon. And this is Minjae." I said as we broke our hand shake.

"I'm Seokjin. This is Hoseok." Seokjin said pointing to his companion holding a case.

We walked away together to continue our trade. Hoseok gave Minjae a smile and Minjae scoffed. I elbowed him and he gave me a look saying "we're here for money, not to make friends". I looked forward and saw Seokjin leading us towards a park.

I followed as Seokjin sat on a bench, facing the sunset. I followed suit and sat myself next to him.

"Is she okay?" The broad shouldered man asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, she got sickly near the end, but we've been doing our best to keep her healthy." I responded.

He rested his head between his pointer fingers and thumbs and set his arms on his knees, leaning forward.

"Don't beat yourself up over that... one of ours is sick and she must've caught it." He said before waving for Hoseok to come to him. He grabbed the case from his partners hands and slid it towards me on the grass.

"Here you go. All four million won... Took a couple future paychecks but it's all there. You can count if you want." He said before staring at the sunset again.

I nodded for Minjae to take it and look. He followed my orders before giving me a thumbs up. I turned back to Seokjin and stood up. Seokjin soon followed me and we began walking back. Before departing to retrieve Y/N, I looked at Hoseok.

"Sorry, Minjae isn't talkative and he's very secluded."

Hoseok smiles before speaking, "It's okay. We're not here to make friends anyways."

Minjae raised his eyebrows in surprise. Hoseok waved to him before leaving us to join his group.

"I'll be back." I said to Seokjin before walking to get Y/N.

~Chulwoo's P.O.V.~

Jaejoon opened the door as Y/N was getting up.

"We're ready." He said before gently grabbing Y/N's hand. Jaejoon pulled her out and braced her as she regained her balance. I got out after them and walked back to the trading spot.

My hands had found their way around Y/N's waist as we approached the two men from BTS. One was tall with wide shoulders and the other was short with a sleep deprived looking face. Once the shorter man laid eyes on Y/N, he brightened up, almost looking relieved. The taller man remained serious.

Jaejoon pried Y/N away from me and began talking to the tall man.

"Here you go, Seokjin. Healthy as promised." He said before motioning for Y/N to go to him. Seokjin let the shorter man hold Y/N; I reluctantly watched her go to his arms.

"Thank you. We'll be leaving now. Be safe." Seokjin said, turning around. The short man guided Y/N to a car with a sleeping man inside.

"Come on, Chulwoo. We need to get back home." I heard Jaejoon's voice say. I looked up to see Jaejoon climbing into the car and starting the engine. I hopped in the back quickly and listened to Geun and Daeshim's argument on the entire way home.

"Hosung..." I said in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, Chulwoo?"

"..... I think I wanna leave the gang...." I said reluctantly.

"Oh.... well, I'll keep it between us if you take me with you."

I looked at him in disbelief, "You want to leave too?"

He nodded and we continued our ride in silence, listening to the others conversation.