Chapter 37

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I woke up at four in the morning remembering we had work today. I carefully pried Y/N off of me and got up to get ready.

"Hey, you're an hour early." a tired voice said from behind me.

"Yoongi, how are you even up already?" I teased. He scoffed and walked out of the room to take a shower.

I walked out of the room after getting dressed and was greeted by the scent of a delicious breakfast underway. I saw Seokjin cooking and offered to help. He quickly reacted and showed me out of the kitchen.

"No! No no no no no! I don't need you breaking stuff right now!" He said as I was pushed onto the couch, "Now, stay there until I'm finished."

"Please don't make seafood." I begged.

"I am."

"Noooooooooooo..." I whined.

"But I also have some meat set aside for you." He added. I quickly stood up and did a happy dance.

"Hey! What did I say?! Stay seated!" Jin yelled and I sat down at the speed of light

"Hey, hyungs.." a tired Jungkook said as he walked in and plopped onto the couch next to me.

"What happened last night?" I asked, hinting at the racket he and Taehyung made.

"I was upset because Taehyung was able to Bark At The Moon before me on Medium...."

I was wondering what that meant so I didn't see Y/N come out and sit on my thigh. When I felt the pressure I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Y/N? You're awake?" I asked astounded.

She was really out of it when I left.

"The bed got cold so I came to find you..." she replied sheepishly.

I smirked and held her from behind. Y/N set her hands on my arms and leaned back into me. My chin was propped up on her shoulder and I tilted my head to kiss her neck. She quickly swatted me away and I laughed with my forehead pressed against her arm.

"Ah! My eyes! They're bleeding! Help! The PDA is too much!" Jungkook teased and stood up. Y/N followed him and hugged him.

"You know, soon you'll be doing this with Scarlette!" She whispered and I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. Jungkook broke the hug and retreated to his room on embarrassment. Y/N sat down next to me and I decided to tell her about today.

"Hey... Y/N..."

"Yes?" She quickly responded.

"We... We have some work today... So you'll be alone..." I said and avoided her eyes. I hated the thought of her being alone for even a couple minutes.

"Okay." She simply said and I looked at her in surprise.

"Wait, you're okay with being alone for a little bit?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be okay, Joon." Y/N assured me and I decided to take it.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Seokjin suddenly shouted and a stampede of hungry idols came rushing into the dining/living room. I smiled at Y/N before swiftly grabbing enough food for Y/N and me. She smiled and ate quietly.

Once we finished, it was time for us to head out for practice.

"Bye, Y/N!" We all said at once and bowed to my fiancé. She smiled and bowed back.

"Bye!" She simply said and we left in our mini-van.

Upon arriving, we had to navigate our way through a sea of fans. We squirmed our way into BigHit; we were greeted by Bang PD.

"Boys, " He said with a solemn look on his face, "Come to my office. We need to discuss something."

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

Once the boys left, I got dressed and prepared for a day out.

I enter a room for learning how to write like the founding fathers of America. I always loved Hannah's handwriting and how it looked like theirs.

"How to write in fancy cursive," begins the teacher. I glance around the room and notice I'm the only person here.

I've always been a bit of an oddball...

The instructor looks formal. Like a businesswoman.

Odd, I've never seen a teacher dress so fancy.

She turns toward me and walks my way. She pulls a chair up to the table I'd sat at and pulls out a file.

"Y/N, so glad you came."

I look at her bewildered.
"Are we not learning fancy cursive?" I question.

"No, I've not a clue how to do that." She answers.

"Oh. Then why am I here?" I reply.

"To talk about your life with Namjoon." She says as she opens the file and pulls out a picture of Namjoon and me at a park together.
"How did you.."

"I know everything, Y/N."

"But-"

"Just start from how you two met."

I hesitate.

Do I really need to tell her? Can't I just leave?

She taps her finger impatiently.

I sigh.

"Well, when I was 18, I decided to compete in America's Got Talent with six of my friends.."

I proceeded to fill her in on my relationship with everyone and ended with this morning. I finished and glanced at my watch to see that three hours had passed.

"Now, " I said as I sat up, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go home."

She nodded and quickly asked one more question.

"Wait, are you okay with the public knowing of your relationship?"

"Of course."

"What if they don't agree with the marriage?" She added.

"Then they aren't true fans. True fans would be happy for them and wish for everything to work out."

And with that, I left the room and began my journey home. I arrived at the dorm and walked in to see the boys home. They were all sprawled across the living room and had expressions of sadness yet some excitement.

"Hey, guys." I said. They all looked at me and muttered a simple, "Hey."

"Wow. What happened?" I asked and they all just grunted in response.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

•Earlier That Day•

"Boys, " Bang PD said with a solemn look on his face, "Come to my office. We need to discuss something."

I glanced at everyone and we all followed him wondering what the "something" was. He opened his door and we all took a seat in his office.

"Now, I know you are wondering what I gathered you here for today and I'll put you at ease." He sat behind his desk and placed his hands on his laptop, "You boys have done wonders for BigHit, no doubt. We've gotten bigger and trainees are starting to come in; because of this, the entirety of BigHit has come to a conclusion. I know you've all been getting into relationships and word has gotten out on Namjoon's engagement, and this plays a bit into what I'm about to say."

Nervousness ran throughout my body and I found myself on the edge of my seat.

"We..." Bang PD paused to wipe his sweaty palms on his pants, "We have decided to let you boys go."