Chapter 26

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I arrive back at the dorm; I walk inside and notice it's clean. Like, so clean I can actually see the floor underneath all of our shoes at the entry. Taking off my shoes, I walk to the living/dining room and see everyone but Yoongi watching a movie. I lean in the doorway and knock against the wood to gain their attention.

Jimin was the first to look, "JOONIE! YOU'RE BACK!" He yelled and grabbed me into a hug.

"Jin-hyung made us do a deep clean while you were gone! Get him in trouble!" Jungkook announced as he ran into my stomach, knocking me down. Jin approached me and smiled.

"Does this count as being clumsy?" I asked shyly.

He nodded before pulling me up. I thanked him and entered mine and Yoongi's room. I laid in my bed and looked at the ceiling. I turned to my side and curled up, gently holding my torso where Kook ran into it. He hit me right in the stomach, exactly where I haven't been feeling well.

I shouldn't be sick. Maybe I'm just sore or something...

I fell asleep around 10.

My stomach began doing somersaults around midnight, dragging me into the bathroom. I sat next to the toilet in fear of throwing up. After half an hour passed, I set my head down and unknowingly fell asleep.

~Jungkook's P.O.V.~

I woke up before everyone else, excited for our day of work. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my smile faded.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" I shouted when I saw Namjoon asleep next to the toilet; I grabbed him and yelled for someone to come.

"HELP!" I shouted and Hoseok came running in.

He gasped and dropped next to me. We continued to attempt to wake Namjoon-hyung up. Seokjin came in and was successfully able to wake Namjoon up. He groaned and held his head in pain. Jin turned to me and told me to wake everyone up.

"Everyone? Like, even Yoongi-hyung?" I asked and took a step back. He nodded and I hesitantly walked out.

I'll wake up Taehyung up first, and Yoongi-hyung last.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I woke up to Jin shaking me ferociously. I groaned at my head pounding heavily. I looked up to Seokjin's gaze and shrunk under his intense look.

"Jin... please don't look at me like that...."

He nodded gently before speaking, "Namjoon. How long has this been going on?"

I stared at him, "A couple days.... I guess.."

He tsked and stood up.

"Do you think you can last until lunch with Y/N?" Seokjin asked, worried for my answer.

"Yeah. Why?"

"We'll leave you with her. We'll be too busy to watch over you; she and her team can care for you." He responded, walking out.

I say there until I notice I'm running behind. I stand up and begin hurrying to leave.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

During our practice, Namjoon was struggling. I mean, he isn't the best dancer and he struggles with learning dances, but it was like his mind couldn't even process what was happening.

I feel like I'm missing something.

We were nearing our break when Namjoon completely collapsed. Seokjin ran to him and was talking. I walked over to hear.

"Namjoon. You need to go." He said, leaning down to grab him.

Namjoon slapped at his hands, "Get off me, I'm fine. I just... slipped." Jungkook sat beside him.

"Hyung, do you need us to take you to Y/N now?" He asked.

Namjoon denied once again, "No. I'm fine."

"Hyung... you look bad. Just let us drop you—"

"I SAID I'M FINE. I'm the fucking leader, okay?! I'll leave when I want to!"

At this point, I'd had enough of him.

"Namjoon. Listen to me. I don't know what I missed, or why the hell you're acting this way, but you need to stop. Obviously, you aren't doing well so just take the damn offer and hang out with your fucking girlfriend." I snapped.

Everyone looked at me surprised and Jin took the moment to get Namjoon out. I sighed and continued to practice.

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

I was done with one of our photo shoots and was getting my makeup and hair redone for our next theme. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I looked up at my stylist.

"Go," she said, "I think they need you."

She was right. I walked out of the room to see Namjoon slung over Seokjin. I panicked at the sight of Namjoon and ran to them. I cupped his face.

"Cocoa puff, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Mm. My genie... I have a wish.." he asked tiredly.

"Well, since you know how to rub my lamp, wish away."

"Can I stay with you today?"

Jin looked at me pleadingly. I couldn't bare the sight of these two.

"Yeah, sure." I sighed.

"Where do I drop him off?" Jin asked, smiling.

I lead him to my chair where I was getting my hair done and set him down carefully. Alexis looked at him then at me. Almost everyone was staring at me, really...

"Y/N, do you need to care for someone? We can work around your absence." My boss asked, looking at Namjoon's pale skin.

I played with his hair, "Only if I can..."

"Go. We'll check on you guys when we get home. Scarlette, drop them off please." He answered.

Scarlette got up and helped me move Namjoon. We got him in the van and I sat in the backseat with him. We turned a corner and his head fell against my shoulder. I moved his hair and kissed his forehead. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. A couple minutes passed by.

"We're here!" Scarlette announced and I looked up to find our humble abode.

I nudged Namjoon awake and carefully carried him to my room. I set him on my bed (he instantly fell asleep) and changed into some sleeping clothes. Sleeping clothes being spandex and my bra. I crawled next to Namjoon and fell asleep in his familiar scent and his comforting warmth.