Chapter 5

I wake up to Chloe bouncing on the bed I'm on and Yazmin laughing obnoxiously.

"Wake up, Y/N! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" screams Chloe.

"I'm awake. I'm up." I say, rubbing my eyes.

Not that I want to be...

I look around. The room is a total disaster. Clothes everywhere, blankets and pillows sprawled across the floor, and trash already built up in corners.

"We haven't even been here a whole day and you've already destroyed the place!" I yell, agitation in my tone, "There's two days until auditions and I really need you guys to focus."
I calm down a bit and start cleaning.

"How... Please explain how you can even manage to trash out a hotel room in less than a day?" I say while folding random clothes.

"Well you see, we got here and you went out like a light; we decided to watch a whole bunch of BTS's funny moments. Then we were making outfits for the audition, and we were trading clothes and we got hungry so we called food then we fell asleep too." Mackenzie said while fixing the beds.

"What did you want to do today, Y/N?" Layla asked, changing the topic.

"Well, tomorrow I want to do a dry run-through of our performance, so today," I hesitate, "do what ever you want." I finish reluctantly.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" Amia shouted.

"Yeah, just be back here before 6 pm so I can make sure we're all safe and accounted for." I say quickly.

Just like that, they were gone.

I sighed.

"Guess it's just me and you." I say, looking down at my phone.

I turn it on to Pandora and put in my earbuds and grab my skateboard as I walk out the door. I chose to go to a park and relax there for a bit.

At the park, I was able to sit on a swing and just listen to BTS, NCT, and others.

No girls to stress me or bother me.

I watched as a cute couple walked out to a picnic table and sat down together. They leaned in for a-

I'm gonna kill myself if I keep watching.

I got up and walked out onto a street. From there, I rode around a while and went window shopping.

That outfit is really pretty.

I glanced down at the price tag.

It's not that pretty...

I walked away and grabbed my phone.

3:35. I should grab something to eat. I wonder if they have Sonic here...

I walked around for a bit looking for somewhere to eat.

No Sonic... This pizza is pretty cheap...

I settle for a small pizza and sit to eat. I end up using a napkin to wipe off all the grease.

Gordon Ramsay would have a heart attack here.

I finish and let myself wander aimlessly.

Where am I going? No clue..

After a while, I look at my phone again.

5:40. Guess I should head back.

I arrive back at the hotel room and sit, waiting for the others to return.

After a while, they start filing in.

"Oh my gosh! That was so fun!" Mackenzie shouted, bursting through the door.

All of them had identical face paint and wild hairdos.

Guess they decided to flock together.

I go to take a shower silently.

I finish and walk out to see my group passed out everywhere. They had covered the beds and even the floors, so I laid on the couch.

That's when the anxiety and nervousness started kicking in.

What if we mess up? What if someone gets sick? What if someone goes missing?

Thoughts like these taunted me until I forced myself asleep.