End/Author's Note

This is the last one y'all.

Funny how this all started as a dream— yes it was a dream I had— which I think explains the crazy jumps and imaginative scenes.

It was a dream I had that I wrote down and one of my friends was like "Dude, put that on Wattpad and I'll read it." And that's how this all started.

I guess we can all thank BTS3025 for this cringy, barely readable story! And you guys could thank yourselves for making it as popular as it is now.

Honestly, the popularity scares me lol. I've never been one for attention.

Anyhoo, thank you! The future of Y/N and Namjoon lies in your hands and I'd love to hear about your plans! If you have any.

I'd like to think that they adopted a little boy and ended up having two more kids of their own, with little birthday parties filled with dancing and joking around. Jungkook and Scarlette got together and she moved up to be closer to the love of her life. Yoongi and Sun Mei had one daughter maybe and she grew up to be just like her father, a genius with her fair share of issues. Everyone else (cause I'm too lazy to write their names) eventually met their soulmates and everyone lived happily ever after!

😂😂😂 My imaginative and childish mind is probably why I dreamt of this... 😂

I love you guys; thanks so much for taking time to read this really bad story!