Chapter 12

'Fake Love' starts playing and I cover my face with my hands. This time it was my turn to be in disbelief.

BTS comes out from backstage and waves to us before stopping at the front of the stage.

"So," Mel B starts, "Am I great or what? Do you like my little surprise?"

Little??

I gape in amazement as my team pushes around me to shake hands with them.

How am I the normal one here?

I shift my gaze to the ground as I see RM walk towards me.

"Y/N, right?" he whispers.

"Yeah," I reply, my gaze still on the floor.

He gently gives my a side-hug and keeps his arm draped on my shoulders.

"Obviously, you know my name. We'll be here for about a week so I hope I get to know you better." he continues whispering.

"Why are we whispering?" I ask, looking at him for the first time.

Oh my gosh. He's even hotter in person. I didn't even know that was possible.

"Because, if my fellow workers heard this conversation, they would assume I like you. See, they've been trying to hook me up for some time now. Also, I think your mic is still on." He says, breaking my thought.

"Oh," I laugh, " That makes sense."

"And," he adds, "This is a bit of a vacation, so don't expect us to act like idols. We're here to be ourselves. I hope you can accept that."

I nod and feel him tug me to start walking off stage.

Gosh Y/N! Why're you being so awkward?

"You're more relaxed than I thought you'd be," he stated.

"Did I say that out loud?"

He nods and I notice he's leading me outside.

"Are we leaving?"

"Yup. But first we're getting food. I assume you're hungry and the boys have been complaining for a while."

He smiles at me, revealing his dimples.

I turn my head away to prevent from fangirling.

He seems to notice my shying and quickly pulled his arm off me and caught up with his group.

Argh, Y/N! You're so awkward!

My group approached me, each bearing a Cheshire grin.

"So, what're we eating?" Yazmin asks, "also, why was his-"

I glanced at RM, mouthing her question regarding food. He started walking over to me. Once he was close enough, he said, "We're craving Panda Express, But if you want something else, just tell me."

I quickly ask them what they want and agree on Panda.

"We're good with that." I responded quickly.
He smiled at me again, sending shivers down my spine as he walks a little closer to me.

"We've got two suburban to carry us," he said, "so, you guys take one and we'll take the other."

He smiled at me once more before walking back to his group and loading up.